Skip to main content

The Voice 2015 Australia

Columbo

Never again
Thought I would start a new thread about the upcoming season of The Voice Australia 2015.

Here are the judges for this year:

161-16012015114048.jpg

And joining Darren McMullen as co-host for this year is Big Brother host Sonia Kruger!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-joins-the-voice/story-fn8yvfst-1227233735382

(Why does the voice need two hosts?).

Woah. Sonia is doing the Voice?!? I wouldn't have minded if it was just simply replacing Darren. I've never warmed to him. Maybe Sonia will be hosting the green room / social media thing? She was great with that on DWTs.

Wonder if they gave her this instead of BB :-(

Well I have heard that Big Brother will be on channel ten this year, so I don't think Sonia will be hosting it this year.

Reactions: Jam
the "Star" power on this show keeps dropping every year

So we're going to get another example of how Sonia was forced into being a wooden, useless host on Big Brother?

Last year after the '[TO THE AUDIENCE]' fail, someone posted a clip of her on Mornings commenting on it (and it was the first time I had seen her not on Big Brother) and she was like a different person. Ever since then, I've wanted that Sonia on Big Brother.

I'm not into talent shows but I found myself watching this last night. If last night is anything to go by then it's going to be a very loooong series. It dragged on so much, one contestant with their backstory (including a sob story of course) and their performance and the judges verdict and their decision took nearly half an hour and included 2 ad breaks. I know they need to drag it out but far out, get a new editor if you expect people to sit and watch this every night.

I'm not into talent shows but I found myself watching this last night. If last night is anything to go by then it's going to be a very loooong series. It dragged on so much, one contestant with their backstory (including a sob story of course) and their performance and the judges verdict and their decision took nearly half an hour and included 2 ad breaks. I know they need to drag it out but far out, get a new editor if you expect people to sit and watch this every night.

I so agree with this. That's why I record it and fast-forward to them singing and who they pick. I also hate how they stand with their hand over the buzzer looking at the audience and then don't press it - stop looking at the audience, it's supposed to be blind audition not how hot the audience thinks they are audition. Also, the first girl that Jesse J turned for was so out of tune my ears almost bled.

I agree about the tedious backstories and spending so much time on one contestant. Last night only really covered about half a dozen contestants, with a few more rushed through in the rejections montage. I'd rather they lost the sob-stories altogether, or introduced them after the contestant has got in.

The contestants we've seen so far have all been average or awful in my opinion. Having just watched the latest season of the US Voice featuring some amazing singers (apart from the winner of course), I'm not easily impressed by karaoke singers.

Gotta love Delta's daggy dancing though. And how many times did she sing a little line of contestants song back to them, as if to upstage them. I guess she hasn't had a hit in a while, good to remind people she actually can sing and her profession wasn't always "talent show judge".

Gotta love Delta's daggy dancing though. And how many times did she sing a little line of contestants song back to them, as if to upstage them. I guess she hasn't had a hit in a while, good to remind people she actually can sing and her profession wasn't always "talent show judge".

Yes, the daggy dancing is pretty funny.

She may be getting the little singing moments from the US version - Christina Aguilera loves to upstage contestants by singing a line the way it should be sung.

They should get a better singer.....like Tina Arena!

Yes, the daggy dancing is pretty funny.

She may be getting the little singing moments from the US version - Christina Aguilera loves to upstage contestants by singing a line the way it should be sung.

Yes bless Delta, something tells me she doesn't mean to be so daggy. She doesn't seem as full on this year with her perennial state of listening where she closes her eyes and does some interpretive dance, so that's a plus.

They should get a better singer.....like Tina Arena!

Haha yeah that's just who want to coach your career. Remember when she was on the short lived reboot of Young Talent Time?

Yes bless Delta, something tells me she doesn't mean to be so daggy. She doesn't seem as full on this year with her perennial state of listening where she closes her eyes and does some interpretive dance, so that's a plus.

Haha yeah that's just who want to coach your career. Remember when she was on the short lived reboot of Young Talent Time?

Remember when she was nominated for a Helpmann award this year? Or when she was crowned world icon of the world? Or her beautiful singing voice?

Back