Skip to main content

The thread of positivity

I love that I can slander @JordanS as much as I want and the freak will never know, because I'm on it's ignore list.

tumblr_inline_mqfldciXxi1qz4rgp.gif

My IMPACT!

Yes missy...as in ultra trendy 'wake up Jeff' Wiggle skivvies...I must of confused many Americans on here;)

Oh well then. IF things don't work out for you and @Spock in your toe-mance, you can always keep the Spock skivvies to start up
a Wi-mance with Anthony.

Re the Americans... yes...lol It also happens with the word thongs and ironically to them, BOTH mean underwear.:bored:

I love how we can all like different thing but at the same time accept other people's opinion when they criticise stuff that we like.

Speak for yourself. I judge people harshly for liking stuff that are of questionable taste. :pompus:

That's what I'm saying. The ability to recieve and accept criticism is very important, especially if someone criticises a movie that you really like and are really obsessed with.

That's what I'm saying. The ability to recieve and accept criticism is very important, especially if someone criticises a movie that you really like and are really obsessed with.
Yeah, nah I'm not wired that way reepy. There are some things I can overlook in a person but critizing flawless masterpieces, sorry no can do.

Back