Skip to main content

The thread of positivity

I normally make Malibu with frozen mango, mint and lime :)

Rum makes me want to pass out.
Oh wow, that sounds yummy!!

Yeah rum and I aren't the best of friends. But we were talking about it last night on here so I figured I'd give it a go tonight to try to get me in a summery kind of mood. So far it's just making me feel full and sleepy though haha!

Oh wow, that sounds yummy!!

Yeah rum and I aren't the best of friends. But we were talking about it last night on here so I figured I'd give it a go tonight to try to get me in a summery kind of mood. So far it's just making me feel full and sleepy though haha!
Haha funny how different types of alcohol can make you feel different.

Definitely try the mango with Malibu, it's so good and you don't even realise you're drinking alcohol.

Tequila and champagne are the devil of all alcohols in my opinion.

Haha funny how different types of alcohol can make you feel different.

Definitely try the mango with Malibu, it's so good and you don't even realise you're drinking alcohol.

Tequila and champagne are the devil of all alcohols in my opinion.
I'll for sure try the mango! And yeah I agree about tequila and Champagne. I'm not sure what it is with me and Champagne - one night I can have two glasses and suddenly I'm off my face and another night I can drink a whole bottle and feel like I've been sipping on Sprite. I've done so many tests with it and I still can't figure it out. As for tequila, I was SURE once we all started having kids I'd never have to even smell that foul crap again but now it's turned into "let's see who can buy the wankiest, most expensive bottle and sip it on the rocks". I don't care if it's $8k and you swam it back here from Mexico yourself... I'm not drinking it! Nothing good happens when I do.

I like that I have yet to punch my computer screen in frustration of @bleachy_dude's endless positivity.

I like that I've managed to refrain from verbally abusing @reepbot for his endless Tina Arena references.

I like that the final apocalyptic destruction of this forum (when @MADONNA and I finally have a disagreement) has not yet come to pass.

I like the thought that @David's beard will change that god awful unimaginative name some time in the future.

I like watching member's tearing each other to shreds on issues that are purely subjective.

I like thinking about the look on @AntiGretel's face when I beat him in next year's outstanding troll awards.

I like cats. (Except the one's that appear on Big Brother)

Yes. Positivity feels so much better. Thanks for the enlightening thread Reepbot. :)
I think they should have an actual cat as a pet next time around.[DOUBLEPOST=1417180628][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like that I may not change my name, just to keep annoying everybody.
It's not bothering me at all.

WHAT!?

Add a bit of lime juice mix all three together and you've got my traditional New Years drink.
Oh god, is that nice? My cousin is Swedish and she told me in Sweden they have a drink called Liquid Cocaine, one shot of vodka, 1/2 glass champagne and 1/2 glass red bull. I tried it and it was amazing.

Last time I had tequila I did three shots of it and got that drunk I didn't realise I had left one bar and gone to another haha.

I'll for sure try the mango! And yeah I agree about tequila and Champagne. I'm not sure what it is with me and Champagne - one night I can have two glasses and suddenly I'm off my face and another night I can drink a whole bottle and feel like I've been sipping on Sprite. I've done so many tests with it and I still can't figure it out. As for tequila, I was SURE once we all started having kids I'd never have to even smell that foul crap again but now it's turned into "let's see who can buy the wankiest, most expensive bottle and sip it on the rocks". I don't care if it's $8k and you swam it back here from Mexico yourself... I'm not drinking it! Nothing good happens when I do.
Haha nothing good ever comes from tequila.

Champagne not only makes me act like a total trashbag but my hangover the next day is horrendous. I just stick to vodka.

Scotch or gin for me and I am ok with scotch on the rocks or neat, preferably on the rocks. Don't get me anywhere near the fortified drinks or anything containing coconut juices. The mere mention of port makes me nauseous.
My positive is that I haven't cussed on here, although with some of the posters I just want them to tell the shut the fuck up and piss off.

Back