Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

And Travel Man is off to Sweden with a female comic, not my fave guest but interesting quickie travel fun
Did you know Sweden produces more pop music than any other nation?
They have amazing music programs in schools

Seen this one before, so I'll find something else to watch.

...kxk mentioned that before but I missed it the first time around... hence why I'm watching it now... I'm flipping between Dr Who and this show at the moment lol!... I love this episode of Dr Who... (I'm taping it too lol!)... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
And Travel Man is off to Sweden with a female comic, not my fave guest but interesting quickie travel fun
Did you know Sweden produces more pop music than any other nation?
They have amazing music programs in schools

...jeez!... ABBA certainly started something didn't they?... cheers.

...I'm thinki9ng of watching the 'Montreal Comedy Festival' which is on after this... or I'll tape it... I haven't made up my mind yet... cheers.

...I've flipped back over to Dr Who while the Ads are on... I so love these episodes of Captain Jack... I hope that he's back in the new series... imagine him trying to chat up the new Doctor... Jodie lol!... cheers.

...now THAT'S a great suggestion Meglos... I so cannot stand him I'm afraid... cheers.

I know. I don't mind him on I'm A Celebrity, but I know you're not a fan.
I won't be watching the comedy thing. I don't really like stand-up comedy at all really, and especially how much they swear. I sound like a prude, but for me it just isn't funny. Apart from the D-Gen people and Kitty Flanagan.

...when their faces first ever changed to those gas masks it actually scared the shit out of me to be honest lol!... now back to Family Feud... cheers.

I know. I don't mind him on I'm A Celebrity, but I know you're not a fan.
I won't be watching the comedy thing. I don't really like stand-up comedy at all really, and especially how much they swear. I sound like a prude, but for me it just isn't funny. Apart from the D-Gen people and Kitty Flanagan.

...I can understand that Meglos... sometimes crudity is said just for the sake of it in some stand up routines... when it's said all the way through the routine it loses it's 'punch' I reckon... but to 'emphasise' a certain part of the gag is alright be me... a brilliant comedian swears rarely in their acts I believe... so maybe I could be classified as being a 'prude 'at times too maybe?... lol!... cheers.

...aw fuggit!... Dave Hughes AND Joel Creasey are on the next show... stuff that!... no way will I be watching that now... I hate Dave Hughs completely... grrrrrr!... cheers.

...jeez!... Dr Chris is doing well in this... he has over 100 and still has 2 answers left!... cheers.

Back