Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Yep that is Kate's hubbie
Had a quick look at your Bachelorette outrage sticky
Maybe calm down a tad...they are just doing their jobs, commenting on RTV just like us.
Sophie knows what she is in for, she wants this attention and will be just fine riding the wave of publicity.
They do have a weird vibe

Check em out on HYBPA tonight

Bach franchise is kind of fake, so who knows

...apparently Sophie and Stu will be on HYBPA with Jane Kennedy hosting and Kitty Flannagan as a guest aft6er this show... woohoo!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Yep that is Kate's hubbie
Had a quick look at your Bachelorette outrage sticky
Maybe calm down a tad...they are just doing their jobs, commenting on RTV just like us.
Sophie knows what she is in for, she wants this attention and will be just fine riding the wave of publicity.
They do have a weird vibe

Check em out on HYBPA tonight

Bach franchise is kind of fake, so who knows

...haha!... well basicallly I have kxk... it's all out of my system now so consider it done lol!... cheers.

Anyone else interested in FFF on 9, it is repeated 1.30pm tomorrow...and later tonight 10.30pm - perfect for me
Family Food Fight

'2017 - Episode 1'

9Life, 10:30pm, Mon, 30 Oct 2017, 110 minutes

REPEAT

Six families take each other on in the kitchen to establish which one is Australia's Greatest Food Family.

Matt Moran, Hayden Quinn, Anna Polyviou

Series, Australia, English, Real Life, Cooking

...after HYBPA finishes tonight I might slink over to FFF tonight for a look-see on 9Life at 10:30 just to see what it's all about... it goes for just under 2 hours which means that it finishes at around 12:30 so I'm not sure if I'll make it to the end though lol!... I may have to watch the whole show tomorrow on replay maybe?... lol!... cheers.

Wife and sister?
Fair enough to get a bit heated about Bach stuff......it is kind of ridiculously over the top...they are broken up, married, having twins.....next one may be dead....tabloids :(

...hahaha!... yeah some of the stuff is ridiculous isn't it?... lol!... I think that the woman standing next to Dave is his wife and the other is her sister... cheers.

...did many of us watch 'Sisters' afterall?... I thought that the show was brilliant!... and I hate any Australian dramas usually lol!... cheers.

I plan on watching episode 2 Sticky, just can't be bothered catching up 1.

Anyone who watched NZ show about a crime family a while back? It was awesome, and some of the actors have drifted over here
The Mum is in something
And the uptight daughter in Sisters, she was soooooo good in the NZ thing, paid someone else to go to school whilst she wheeled and dealed like a BOss

Back