Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...oh dear... Julia's out.. she's no longer going to look after her 'dad'... wow!... that was a turn in the story that I didn't see coming... cheers.

...so sexually repressed (now bordering Lesbian) hard bitch sister had stolen Julia's boyfriend from her in the past and had married him hence their dislike of each other then?... I didn't realise that up until now... I must have blinked or something because I missed it lol!... cheers.

...I can't believe that I missed that story arc... haha!... to find out that they are 'sisters' now too... doesn't that make the plot thicken lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... her new 'sister' Roxy has just upset Julia lol!... now the sexually repressed hard bitch 'sister' has just knocked on the door and has just announced her intention of starting a class action against their dad!... aw man Julia is getting the rough end of the Pineapple in this isn't she?... lol!... cheers.

...Julia is definitely my most favourite character in this show so far... I'm actually stunned by her performance in this... what a brilliant show!... and the preview for next week involving the first ever 'family dinner' looks like it's going to be a wild rollercoaster ride too lol!... I can't wait!... cheers.

...I think that Channel 10 have a sure fire winner in this show... it's fast paced... well scripted with great music tracks through it in certain spots... the 3 female leads are so brilliant in their own ways... the support characters in Magda etc backing them up will ensure that this show is a winner too...

...I cannot believe that I'm hooked on this show so quickly... there doesn't seem to be any dull moments due to the pace of the show... if that stays that way then I will never tire of this show... it's definitely won me over and I'd give it 10/10 if I kept a scale going... I have nothing but praise for the show... all kudos to Channel 10 yet again... cheers.

I found it a bit hard to untangle who was related to who. It wasn't apparent to me that the boyfriend that short-haired sister stole from Julia was the guy she is still with, who is attending sex therapy sessions with.
I also couldn't figure out if Julia and her father's male assistant were supposed to be brother and sister or friends with benefits, until she tried to kiss him.

But it was a promising first episode and I'll be watching next time.

Now here’s the thing. Do I watch ABC or some old movies or Sunshine? Friday night rarely looks that good.

Reactions: kxk
Sorry I missed 1st random chat & show, sounds good, will catch up
I love the seriou bitch sis actor from an NZ show and old man Otto
Miranda his daughter you. may know from Lord of the Rings sticky
Sorry to hear things are tough @Beachsands
It’s ok she has been surrounded by her children

So, what's next?
Are chatters going to watch Celeb family Feud, Monday? Or FFF, new Family Food Fight....it's on icky 9 who I manage to totally avoid, but this looks like it may be good.
I really want to see the Lebanese feast, and the Greek/Italian/Vietnamese family food secrets.......I have been searching for a large ethnic family to adopt for years, I envy those big family get togethers....

So, what's next?
Are chatters going to watch Celeb family Feud, Monday? Or FFF, new Family Food Fight....it's on icky 9 who I manage to totally avoid, but this looks like it may be good.
I really want to see the Lebanese feast, and the Greek/Italian/Vietnamese family food secrets.......I have been searching for a large ethnic family to adopt for years, I envy those big family get togethers....

...even though I have never liked Dave Hughes I will watch Celeb Family Feud with you if you like kxk... I'll be getting withdrawals from not typing 'LIVE' I just KNOW it lol!... and... I haven't watched ANYTHING on Channel 9 for at least a year from memory lol!... I just so detest those bastards... but when I created this thread I did say that I'd watch any show on any Channel so yes... count me in for that Family Food Fight too even though I detest Channel 9... who knows... the show might actually be alright perhaps?... aw who am I kidding?... it IS Channel 9 that we're talking about eh?... but what the hell... I'll be there for sure kxk... at least for one episode at least... I do like the premise for the show but it's just a shame that it's on Channel 9 that's all lol!...

...afterall... if we don't agree to watch certain shows that we just can't see ourselves liking but bite the bullet and agree to then this this thread will die quickly won't it?... so count me in for both my friend... cheers.

I can do catch up for 9, better way to avoid creepy 9 stuff anyway.

I vote we stick with our Monday night routine and hope they keep up the Celeb Fueds followed by HYBPA, all light and fun

I can do catch up for 9, better way to avoid creepy 9 stuff anyway.

I vote we stick with our Monday night routine and hope they keep up the Celeb Fueds followed by HYBPA, all light and fun

...okey dokey kxk... count me in sweetness... meet your here tomorrow night at 7:30... cheers.

Anyone else interested in FFF on 9, it is repeated 1.30pm tomorrow...and later tonight 10.30pm - perfect for me
Family Food Fight

'2017 - Episode 1'

9Life, 10:30pm, Mon, 30 Oct 2017, 110 minutes

REPEAT

Six families take each other on in the kitchen to establish which one is Australia's Greatest Food Family.

Matt Moran, Hayden Quinn, Anna Polyviou

Series, Australia, English, Real Life, Cooking

They both have hot partners, shame they did this before dopey Dave blew millions

hughes has a short twin brother, looks exactly like him bros

...hi kxk... I'm here now on the Family Feud Celebrity show and Kate Langbroek and Dave Hughes is on it... I can't stand either of them but I did commit myself to watch it regardless... in fact... I've just finished a rant about Kate Langbroek on 'The Bachelorette' thread because of what she has done in the last day or so... and I used to be such a big fan of hers too... hence the reason for my anger against her at the moment... cheers.

Back