Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...Julia's 'frizzy' hairdo... does that actually have a name to describe it?... lol!... cheers.
No, that's just normal curly hair. I should know, mine looks like that if I don't straighten it. Also, never tell a curly haired woman that her hair is frizzy. Worst insult ever. :biggrin:

...bwahahaha!... Julia's statement about 'sleeping with her brother' was recorded and has gone viral!... oh the poor girl!... lol!... how the hell is she going to live THAT down?... lol!... cheers.

OK I may have changed my mind, this seems ok so far. Quite light and not Aussie Sex & The City.

...that's one of the reasons that I had reservations about committing myself to try this show out Meglos... I was a tad bit worried that it was going to be 'Sex and The City' ripoff too... if it had panned out to be just that I would've stopped watching it by now... thank god that it isn't... I hated that show so much!... cheers.

...'Roxy's' parents Magda and Roy are brilliant in this... I love watching Magda doing a serious role like this... this is a 'comedic drama' for me at least... Magda's part is being played as the 'drama' part so far and she's nailing the role as is Roy Billing up until now... cheers.

Sorry my wonderful friend Mary is quite ill. I hate it and I’m crying. So I spoke to her, rather than posted on here

...oh jeez!... I'm sorry to hear that Beachsands... I feel for you my friend... I sure hope that sweet Mary gets better soon... she's a lovely sweet lady from what you have said about her before now... my thoughts are with you both... cheers.

OMG her dress is backwards, she has the tag out, and she's talking about her dying dad on the first date. She is HOPELESS. :hilarious:

...she's playing a really complex character in this isn't she Consuela?... talk about talented or what?... I'm so loving her character in this!... she's brilliant!... cheers.

...it would be so hard to approach your 'real dad' like this to talk to him I imagine... this blond ditzy daughter is enjoying the moment but I imagine that a few of them would want to beat the shit out of him for it eh?... cheers.

...jeez!... that sexually repressed hard arsed 'sister' is so intense isn't she?... lol!... she irritates me so usually that means that they're a good actress to get that spark from me lol!... cheers.

...each of the 3 girls are so totally opposite of each other in every way aren't they?... they are such great roles for them... each are doing great jobs too from what I've seed so far... cheers.

...this how is now always on my 'record' list as of now... ha!... fancy ME recording an Aussie drama?... I seriously never thought that I would see that day lol!... perhaps I'm mellowing in my older age?... lol!... cheers.

...whoever is writing this script is bloody brilliant!... **Sticky tips his hat to them**... cheers.

...haha!... Julia Zemiro could have played that role!... as I said at the beginning of this thread... they look so alike to me at least lol!... cheers.

...oooh!... the sexually repressed hard bitch 'sister' is on the rampage lol!... a Lawsuit is about to be in progress!... oh hello!... a Lesbian relationship for her!... this how just keeps giving doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...I'm loving the background music tracks in this show too... they just had David Essex singing "Rock On"... woohoo!... cheers.

...I am hoping that all 97 or so 'brothers' make guest appearances at one stage or another in future episodes because imagine how many other storylines can come out of it?... as I said before... the possibilities are boundless!... lol!... cheers.

Back