Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...the father that created all of the fake sperm donations has a 'formal list' of them all... hence the ability to get all of the siblings together... that's a logical step for the shows plotline obviously... cheers.

...the thing that I'm liking about this show so far is that it's running along at quite a fast pace and that they're not 'padding out' scenes that other shows tend to do... so I really hope that they continue to do that in all future episodes too... well done them!... cheers.

...another thing that I'm liking is that the 3 main female stars of the show are totally unknown to me... in fact... out of the whole cast I only know Magda and Barry Otto... so it's refreshing for me at least... cheers.

...out of the 3 sisters I'm liking Maria Angelico as 'Julia' the best so far... the other two are really good too though but Maria I had an affinity with straight away for some reason... she sort of reminds me a bit of someone that I used to work with... perhaps that's the reason why?... who knows eh?... cheers.

...the old guy who is dying plays his part well doesn't he?... another person on the show I've never seen before lol!... cheers.

...that would take a lot of guts on Julia's part to do what she just did in announcing the sibling reunion to abate the furore of what has happened... I'm not sure that I would've done it if I was in that position... shit this show makes you think doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

I can tell you don't watch much Aussie drama. That's Barry Otto. There are a few other well known Australian actors on the show as well.

...oh I know who Barry Otto is... he's playing as Magda's husband... I was talking about the old fertility Doctor that's dying... I've never seen him before FatPants... cheers.

...haha!... that's the part where Julia has realised that a guy that she had a one night stand with is her 'brother' lol!... how awkward would THAT be?... yet again... that could have happened in the real world too at least a few times before couldn't it?... how weird would it be to be in that position?... surely it couldn't be classified as 'incest' if neither party had any idea that they were brother and sister could it?... as I said... this show really makes you think doesn't it?... cheers.

No Barry Otto IS the old fertility Doctor. Magda's husband is Roy Billing.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!... the penny now drops!... thanks for that FatPants... it's Roy Billing that I've seen before... not Barry... I'm glad that you told me that my friend... cheers.

...I'm going to have to 'Google' these cast members later to see what other shows that they've been in... especially the 3 lead female cast members... they are all so good in their roles... colour me curious!... cheers.

...Julia's 'frizzy' hairdo... does that actually have a name to describe it?... lol!... cheers.

Back