Skip to main content

The Plebiscite for Marriage Equality

Make that 3. But why would you expect facebook to put my preference not to see this shit above the preference of someone who's willing to pay to make me see this shit.

got some shitty junk mail in our box yesterday ... usual BS reasons why my Yes vote will corrupt our tidy little world ...

gutless wonders who produced it wouldn't put their name to it - no idea who/what/where it came from

but I know where its going

gx-series-shredder.png

I sent my Yes vote in today. I am always getting mail for past tenants and was hoping I might get lucky and get a few extra Yes votes in, but no such luck

Just a few musical artists who have expressed their support for a YES vote recently, there are undoubtedly many more :

Guy Sebastian
Ricki Lee “I’m disgusted by our politicians and I will continue to use my voice until marriage equality is achieved.”
Kylie Minogue
Darren Hayes
Sia
Ricky Martin
Jessica Mauboy
Tina Arena
Anthony Callea
The Veronicas
David Campbell
Peking Duck
London Grammar
Samantha Jade
Natalie Imbruglia
Dannii Minogue
Sam Sparro
Chris Martin
Ellie Goulding
NERVO
Skylar Grey
Mark Lizotte (Diesel)
Jake Shears (Scissor Sisters)

Well as I don't live in Australia obviously I didn't, but I get all sorts of crap messages every day and don't go off like an idiot about it. What is wrong with people?

I know! It seemed like the closet no voters to me - one 'friend' commented on another friends post about it saying they care more about getting an "annoying" message, than the outcome of the vote. Dickhead

Back