Skip to main content

The official BBB Baby Guessing Game

Lucas

In case you didn't know the wonderful and greatly valued BBB member @jessy_girl is having a baby! Thanks to @Trala she has come up with a new game for us all: To take a guess on what Jessy will have.

You need to guess the sex, weight and date. To help you with the date Jessy has said on the 4th of June that the baby is coming in just over 60 days.

Whoever is the closest gets to name forum name her baby.

Boy
8pound 1 oz (google tells me that = 3.65kg)
3rd August

side note - squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - can't wait for the bubba to have a safe arrival & both mums are healthy n well rested after (well, you know, as good as can be expected :p)

Girl
7lbs 6oz for those of us who don't/can't do metric in things like this.
3.34kg and yes I googled it.
July 31st

Boy
8pound 1 oz (google tells me that = 3.65kg)
3rd August

side note - squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - can't wait for the bubba to have a safe arrival & both mums are healthy n well rested after (well, you know, as good as can be expected :p)
Good to see I'm not the only one to do the old fashioned way of doing the weight.

Aw! I wanna get this right. Hahaha. It can't be too hard. It's a 50/50 chance! :hilarious:

Sheesh. Hmm. Ok I am leaning towards a girl.
I am going to pick August the 2nd. I like the sound of that date.
3.23 kg.

Good to see I'm not the only one to do the old fashioned way of doing the weight.
I did too! But I think I ballsed it up!

My baby weight is meant to be 6lb 10, but I think my conversion made it over 7lb!!!

I did too! But I think I ballsed it up!

My baby weight is meant to be 6lb 10, but I think my conversion made it over 7lb!!!
Going by what I've just looked up, 3kg is about 6.98lbs and oz.
Numbers are not my forte, letters are.

Back