Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Mark Harmon was also in Moonlighting as Maddies' (played by the evergreen Cybil Shepherd) lurve interest.

He also was voted (U.S.) People Magazines' sexiest man alive about 4 million times in the 1980's....

That was Bruce Willis. :)

specy -your right Harmon was voted sexist man many times, and i believe his has been married to Pam Dawber (? last name) Mindy of Mork and Mindy for many years. the guy that plays Ducky was also voted sexiest man in the 60's :)

and i guess willis was also voted at some time as well.

specy -your right Harmon was voted sexist man many times, and i believe his has been married to Pam Dawber (? last name) Mindy of Mork and Mindy for many years. the guy that plays Ducky was also voted sexiest man in the 60's :)

and i guess willis was also voted at some time as well.

OMG! He's married to Mindy!? :eek: I LOVED Mindy!
Then Mark Harmon IS television royalty!!!

I know this is very mean spirited of me, but I just read that Grant Denyer has had a monster truck related accident. I can't stop laughing at the mental picture of shortass Denyer trying to see over the steering wheel of a monster truck. He would have needed a bloody long ladder just to get into it. :p

*feels mean*

I know this is very mean spirited of me, but I just read that Grant Denyer has had a monster truck related accident. I can't stop laughing at the mental picture of shortass Denyer trying to see over the steering wheel of a monster truck. He would have needed a bloody long ladder just to get into it. :p

*feels mean*

:eek: Oh the compassion lol - you're awful Mia lol :D

Scientists have determined there is a correlation between car size and penis size. Assume what you want about someone who needs to drive a monster truck...

Scientists have determined there is a correlation between car size and penis size. Assume what you want about someone who needs to drive a monster truck...

In Grant Denyer's case, I think the word is 'compensation'. :p

apparently it is a repeat, but I am getting into "The Circuit" on SBS, 8.30 Thurs nights. Really great acting, storylines, cast. Aaron Pedersen and Garry Sweet are in it as well :)

What a load of crap on tuesday nights. They cram everything I like into Monday night, and now I have to wait until 10.30pm until there is anything remotely interesting.

What a load of crap on tuesday nights. They cram everything I like into Monday night, and now I have to wait until 10.30pm until there is anything remotely interesting.

totally agree, once ncis is over i should head off the bed - boring

Did anyone see that quirky little gay lifestyle/talk show, Kiwi Fruit, on Channel 7 late last night?

I have seen bits of it, a lot is boring, some bits ok. We seem to be getting quite a bit of kiwi tv, there is another one about renters, and another about illegal immigrants - a fews shows on late at night. So why can't they get it together to give us new Outrageous Fortune?\

Anyway, fellow TV junkies came her to give you a heads up if you are a 30 Rock fan there is an episode on tonight about 11, scanning the program and luckily saw it, I just love this show.

I have seen bits of it, a lot is boring, some bits ok. We seem to be getting quite a bit of kiwi tv, there is another one about renters, and another about illegal immigrants - a fews shows on late at night. So why can't they get it together to give us new Outrageous Fortune?\

I was half asleep when I stumbled upon it, and in my dazed and confused state found it kind of...bizarre, but amusing.

I wonder what they'll come up with?
Buyers eye Southern Star
By David Knox on September 29, 2008
TV Tonight

Southern Star chief executive Hugh Marks says his company is “working hard to come up with something new for TEN in the slot Big Brother used to fill.”

In 2009 TEN will need to find at least one new ‘tentpole’ programme for Sunday evenings and 7pm weeknights. It faces a mid year void in between The Biggest Loser and Australian Idol.

His comments come amid concerns that Southern Star’s revenue are expected to drop by around 20% following the axing of Big Brother. Despite speculation Nine might have been interested in the franchise, no clear buyer has emerged for the show.

Meanwhile FremantleMedia is understood to have sought clearance from the competition regulator for buying Southern Star, a division of Fairfax Media. The BBC and WIN Television are also believed to be interested, according to the Australian Financial Review.

Marks said yesterday that FremantleMedia was one of ’several interested parties conducting due diligence…but there is no favoured buyer.’

Earlier this year FremantleMedia bid $8.3m for a stake in Beyond.

excited.gif
just watched new episode of NCIS - happy, happy happy !!
awestruck.gif

Back