Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

If josephine knows whereabouts the houses were maybe we could google maps, the houses now. That'd be interesting.

Ooh! I would love to have a stickybeak at that!
yesac7.gif

Josephine, if you can provide us with the deets, let us know! :D

If josephine knows whereabouts the houses were maybe we could google maps, the houses now. That'd be interesting.

Oh! that is hilarious....what a good idea ;)....*scampers off to contact hubby and ask him where the hell in Melton it was* :D

I was just reading that the property used as the setting for Drovers Run on McLeod's Daughters has just been sold to a couple who intend to turn it into a B & B.

I've always had this secret desire to have a bath in that functioning bathtub they have out near the windmill. Maybe I should book in?
:
bath.gif

I'll just make sure the bubblebath is extra frothy to cover any exposed bits. :)

Would prefer they bring back Friends repeats and that was rating better.
The host guy is actually not too bad, shame he's stuck with this crap.

I disagree, I think the host is equally as bad as the show itself. he just seems like a bit of a wanker sorry... I do hope Ten are getting angry letters about the cancellation of Friends because I really liked that show.

I'd rather sit in front of Channel 10 running the test pattern for half an hour than Taken Out.

MJ i stayed at an amazing backpackers place in Tassie that had a bath like that outside.
It's a beautiful farm on the east coast, the property overlooks the sea, 2 little cottages for backpackers to sleep. Cost $2 a night.

MJ i stayed at an amazing backpackers place in Tassie that had a bath like that outside.
It's a beautiful farm on the east coast, the property overlooks the sea, 2 little cottages for backpackers to sleep. Cost $2 a night.
Oh, that sounds gorgeous. Would be great on a hot summer night with a cool ocean breeze.., a nice bottle of wine.*daydreams*

OH dear, I fear Mia has already gone there. Shall we google her to see if we can find the pics? ;)
It's not me! I was Photoshopped in, I swear!!!:p

As if we need them, 2 more reasons to hate Channel 9.

1. Looks like Eddie McGuire is going to take over the permanent hosting role on A Current Affair next year.

2. Looks like Daryl Somers just won't go away.:mad: He's back at Nine and is going to host a series of Hey Hey It's Saturday retrospective shows.:rolleyes: I mean, seriously, WTF? Haven't we already seen several Best Bits Of Hey Hey specials already, along with several Red Faces compilation shows?

As if we need them, 2 more reasons to hate Channel 9.

1. Looks like Eddie McGuire is going to take over the permanent hosting role on A Current Affair next year.

2. Looks like Daryl Somers just won't go away.:mad: He's back at Nine and is going to host a series of Hey Hey It's Saturday retrospective shows.:rolleyes: I mean, seriously, WTF? Haven't we already seen several Best Bits Of Hey Hey specials already, along with several Red Faces compilation shows?

yep! another reason why i will not watch ACA and if Hey Hey is not good enough to have new each week the repeats are old hat.

9 is soooooooo old and tired and dreary and dull , they have such crap on surely they must be embarassed.
The only thing that would remotely interest me about old Hey, Hey would be Jackie McDonald, a whole show of her I would watch.

Another bright idea from Channel 9.
Apparently people in Victoria are finally going to get to see Underbelly - but wait for it - only the first 5 episodes, heavily edited.

Why bother?:rolleyes:

Back