Skip to main content

The Block 2017

Just saw an ad for it & Dan said they may not sell their house.

FFS: They say that every year.

9 are greedy bastards, if they had just done 4 houses......they wouldn't hear the neighbours toilet flushing etc..
That is spectacularly weird shoving 5 houses so close making them like semi attached crap.....gives you the impression they will be transported again - apparently quite easily done with weatherboard houses.

So reveals are repeated 2pm every Monday

9 are greedy bastards, if they had just done 4 houses......they wouldn't hear the neighbours toilet flushing etc..
That is spectacularly weird shoving 5 houses so close making them like semi attached crap.....gives you the impression they will be transported again - apparently quite easily done with weatherboard houses.
I thought the same when they first showed the houses. In their day (1920s) they would never have been built so close together. But I think they are there to stay.

Reactions: kxk
I didn't get through last night's. I watched it after Survivor and Hell's Kitchen (bleurgh), and fell asleep before the end. It just isn't engaging me this season. The people are so dull.

So reveals are repeated 2pm every Monday

I thought the same when they first showed the houses. In their day (1920s) they would never have been built so close together. But I think they are there to stay.

The distance is laughable. It's quite telling that when they show the computer generated graphics of the houses the distance between them is multitudes larger than reality.

The distance is laughable. It's quite telling that when they show the computer generated graphics of the houses the distance between them is multitudes larger than reality.
I read something saying if they hadn't done this the land was going to have 45 town houses on it... how would that even be possible when 5 are that close.

I read something saying if they hadn't done this the land was going to have 45 town houses on it... how would that even be possible when 5 are that close.
The sections are so long and skinny they could have subdivided them and had a smaller house (or granny flat) at the rear of each one... but given they are so close there's no possibility of a driveway to them now.

God it is so boring, even muted so I don't have to hear all the whiny stuff and bogan hosts

Why do people watching this drivel, ok I get the before and after is interesting, but I only need one before shot not a whole friggin week

And so far everything looks like tombstones, dreary
And fuck Hells boring 7 is even worse - SURVIVOR withdrawals I need some surf shots, oh well some utter trash Love Island will be my rtv fix tonight - that show is hilarious, the way they speak has me in fits of laughter:)

what they judges consider a "fun"child's room to be and what I do differs wildly. This first bedroom just made me sad.

Reactions: kxk
It was a shame about sticks and wombats wall paper, as their room was a winner to me!

I don't know why the judges love Ronnie & Georgia's room?? I thought it was boring as hell. Josh and Elyse's was definitely my winner for the night. Hannah & Clint were IDIOTS to put that horrid wall in. How they thought it was a good idea I don't know. Sticks & Wombat's room had no direction. Jason & Sarah's room was fine.

I don't know why the judges love Ronnie & Georgia's room?? I thought it was boring as hell. Josh and Elyse's was definitely my winner for the night. Hannah & Clint were IDIOTS to put that horrid wall in. How they thought it was a good idea I don't know. Sticks & Wombat's room had no direction. Jason & Sarah's room was fine.
I liked Josh and Elyse's but they should have lost some points for not having the fireplace fully installed. I actually really liked Sticks and Wombats, it was in the top 2 for me with Josh and Elyse. I fully agree with your assessments on the other rooms though! And seeing the quality of Ronnie and Geogia's work at the beginning of tonight's episode speaks volumes about the judging!

I was bored last night & watched the show.

What a load of garbage, Keith said he got a call from the mayor with complaints over the noise after 5pm.

As if the mayor would ring him up.

Didn't Scotty say the night before the mayor had contacted him.

I was bored last night & watched the show.

What a load of garbage, Keith said he got a call from the mayor with complaints over the noise after 5pm.

As if the mayor would ring him up.

Didn't Scotty say the night before the mayor had contacted him.
saw on a block fans group that the neighbors who allegedly complained about the noise,never heard any noise

Back