Skip to main content

Game The Big Brother 2014 Guessing Game

A

Asparagus

Hello everyone!

This year I'll be organising a competition for anyone who wants to play. All you have to do is correctly guess the evicted houseguest each week, and the houseguest with the most votes to save.

2 points will be given for correctly predicting the evicted housemate, and 1 point will be given for correctly predicting the most saved housemate.

I will tally and post the results each week. There will not be any penalties for guessing incorrectly and you may join at any time, but be aware you will start at 0 points!

If you're interested in playing, please just say so by replying below.

Good luck!

Sure, I'll add you now. Sorry for such a basic question, but how do I edit a post?

This is very similar to @calderyon's gane but I'll probably participate in both.

Also just FYI it's Housemates in Australia - my pet peeve is calling them houseguests :p.

This is very similar to @calderyon's gane but I'll probably participate in both.

Also just FYI it's Housemates in Australia - my pet peeve is calling them houseguests :p.

Haha, I realise now that I switched to housemates halfway through!

Alright, great! We've got a decent number of players so far. Anyone know when the first eviction are? :wink:

Back