Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

“He just came running up and with all his body weight sort of grabbed me in the back of the head and threw me into the side of Hungry Jack’s,” Cooper told Perth Now.

He said Colman picked him up by the neck, then threw him back down, which knocked him out as his head connected with the corner of a window. The impact was so great, a nearby female friend of Cooper’s was sprayed with his blood.

After the attack, “he was in the taxi laughing about how well he got me, to his friends,” said Cooper, who received four staples in the back of his head after the incident.

Colman was only identified when Crime Stoppers released a photo of him. Almost two years later, Colman pleaded guilty and was given a fine and ordered to pay Cooper compensation — money the financial controller says he is yet to receive.

So Blake absolutely positively doesn't have any anger management problems then, and we should not judge him for the way he handled Sophie's rejection, right? Sheesh, that's horrible.

So Blake absolutely positively doesn't have any anger management problems then, and we should not judge him for the way he handled Sophie's rejection, right? Sheesh, that's horrible.

The article, based on the limited and one sided view of the witness, supports my theory though.

Sorry, but this is simply DIRE. The only one who is not a crazy obsessive or carrying more baggage than a Qantas jumbo is 13 years her junior. SMH.....this has to be a stitch up.

I never noticed this before, but Jarrod and Sophie actually look a lot alike. Especially around the face and head area.

went to look at Blakes instagram as someone posted on one of Jarrod’s posts that Blake had removed a sledge he’d done (of Jarrod of course) as the response he got was not good ... his account has been made private
profile says he just wants to make movies and surf ... ummmm
dont think anyone will want to touch him with a 10foot pole after that assault was publicised

no it was her assistant that replaced hers with a plant ... so she said its possible noone interferred with Jarrods because hers wasnt growing either
so obviously production wanted this pot plant story to run
Well that makes more sense. I was wondering how Jarrod managed to find out where Sophie was staying.

Sorry, but this is simply DIRE. The only one who is not a crazy obsessive or carrying more baggage than a Qantas jumbo is 13 years her junior. SMH.....this has to be a stitch up.
I think we've been buying into the desperate edit Jarrod was getting
Maybe productiom thought it was good to show how super keen this guy was - Sophie has said that she liked that he was super keen, competing for her, trying to get time with her - and it must have been hard having the first single date, it going really well (and if you think back it WAS a good date and it was only in the following eps when he showed how keen and invested he was that people started with the stage 5 clinger tags) and then having to sit back and see her going on a succession of dates with guys he knew weren't even there for the right reason - and dealing with the immaturity of some of them in the house (Sam and Blake coming to mind)
On his instagram account Jarrod is getting a lot of love now - people are writing Apollo off as too young and Stu off as married/vasectomy guy ...

The Daily Fail seems to be totally on the Stu train - and think that Jarrod and Stu will be the final two

Will be very interesting to see the reaction by Daily Mail if Jarrod does win - they are already hedging their bets with a story today (reportedly from NW Magazine) saying Sophie is wondering if she chose the right guy and admits that she still has feelings for the runner up - if Stu wins I bet they bury that story really quickly but if Jarrod does they'll push it up hill all the way :)

Back