Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

...no my friend... I've not watched many Reality shows really... just Masterchef/MKR/I'm a Celeb/Aust Survivor and Big Brother mainly reepbot... never 'talent' or 'singing' or 'dancing' type shows... they do my head in... cheers.

Ah ok. Before he went by the name of Osher, he co-hosted Australian idol with James Mathieson under the name Andrew G.

Judging purely by looks (which is all we can do at this stage, unless it's by stupid names), I don't fancy any of them either. To me they're a pretty average bunch of probably extremely irritating Gen Y metrosexuals. But I am older (like Sophie), so looking for something slightly different. And yes, Blake looks like the best of the bunch.

Australian women are over the bad boy. Experts say both sexes find friendliness sexy
AUSTRALIAN women are over the bad boy. Experts reveal sexual attraction is directly linked to how friendly and approachable a person comes across.

WANT to increase your sex appeal? It’s as easy as being nice
, according to leading psychologist Associate Professor Gery Karantzas of the Deakin School of Psychology.“It doesn’t matter what countries in the world or cultures you look at, by and large, the number one characteristic people look for in a potential partner is warmth and trustworthiness,” said Dr Karantzas.“Physical attractiveness kind of matters but we don’t put anywhere near the emphasis that people think we do. Warmth and trustworthiness kills off everything else,” he said.

“This idea that women are after a broody guy is garbage — no one wants to be treated badly in a relationship. Bottom line is for us to survive and feel valued as individuals we need people to care for us and we have a desire for human connection and affection.

“And if you give people a trade-off where they can choose between a very good looking but cold person and someone who is less good-looking but very warm and loving, people always pick the friendly person,” he said.

The theory even extends to our celebrity crushes.

Thus how popular Chris Hemsworth and Hugh Jackman are

She gonna pick Luke or Brett.

The dude I might personally go for based on this picture alone is James, I don't know why. Gives off a good vibe maybe?

Probs. My purely looks based picks would be Brett or Eden.

Luke reminds me of Lee from survivor :p and Eden looks like an Aussie celeb too but I can't think of his name.

Holy hell, I had to re-consult the picture for this man called Eden because I was sure you were joking. Well, that's.......different.

I hope it's his name that's got you confused 'cos gurl you best check 'em eyes if you wouldn't have a play in his garden.

12 out of 18 have facial hair. Not complaining.

Here are their occupations:

Apollo, 24, Magician, Queensland
Bingham, 25, Polo Player, Queensland
Blake, 29, Investor / Entrepreneur, Western Australia
Brett, 27, Personal Trainer, Western Australia
Chad, 37, Contract Services Manager, Victoria
Eden, 33, Scaffolder, Western Australia
Harry, 24, Restaurant Manager, South Australia
Hayden, 29, Marketing Manager, Victoria
James, 31, Financial Advisor, New South Wales
Jamie, 38, Engineer, Western Australia
Jarrod, 31, Vineyard Manager, Victoria
Jefferson, 30, Events Manager, New South Wales
Jourdan, 25, Bar Manager, Queensland
Luke, 33, Business Culture Consultant, New South Wales
Mackane, 35, Small Business Owner, Western Australia
Pete, 32, Fashion Designer, New South Wales
Ryan, 26, Construction Foreman, New South Wales
Sam, 31, Voiceover Artist, New South Wales

Items of interest highlighted. Wouldn't it be great if the Events Manager is actually a topless waiter just like it was on The Bach?

Seriously they need to update the TenPlay website, it's still mostly Georgia Love. We need more info on these dudes in order to determine whether they are acceptable for the big bogan Soph.

...that Mackane guy looks like a car with it's doors open with those ears of his... what a wingnut!... cheers.

Back