Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Does anyone else think the producers have quietly told Sam he has to pick one or two "fruitcakes" to ruffle things up a bit (and for ratings of course)? Seriously how does he pick Sandra, and also that loud one that had a mini breakdown tonight.

I think he's shown a connection (hehehe) with the crying girl. Jacinda? I really like her. But I agree, he's probably being told to keep Sandra, to maximise tensions and drama in the house.

I don't think Emily sold the high maintenance routine too well. On DM she said she got bullied at school...
I just hated how she said if he likes her (Heather) I am so not his type, and then listed things like dressing up...

Everyone has a high school bullying story. I'm sure she survives just fine now.

I don't like Emily at all right now, to me she just came across as the type of person to run someone down and laugh about them. She'll be around a while though because Sam is attracted to her and I'm sure she'll be different around him.

I just hated how she said if he likes her (Heather) I am so not his type, and then listed things like dressing up...

I don’t have a high school bullying story.

I think guys are watching her say dressed up at restaurants and day spas....versus pizza and Heman DVDs! <Looks at boxset.>

Was confirmed on last night show that Sam Frost will be the first Bachelorette, airing later in the year. What do we all think about that?

I would have preferred an unknown for the first couple of Bachelorettes, but I guess Sams exposure after last years Bachelor made her an irresistible choice. Though wasn't she dating someone not too long ago?

Was confirmed on last night show that Sam Frost will be the first Bachelorette, airing later in the year. What do we all think about that?

I would have preferred an unknown for the first couple of Bachelorettes, but I guess Sams exposure after last years Bachelor made her an irresistible choice. Though wasn't she dating someone not too long ago?

Im not complaining if most the men look good :)

There's another one of the ladies who has a child - but obviously hasn't mentioned that yet to Bachy

2AEB92DE00000578-3178153-image-a-33_1438143965514.jpg

Her name is Krystal, 30, and she's sure to put a twinkle in Sam's eye – so long as he doesn't like playing video games.
The travel agent and mother-of-one from Queensland says her dating history is remarkably thin, but she's now ready to find The One.

Too bad she got the boot tonight then...

I think she looks like Sonia Kruger...

Just watched the first episode. I liked it. I enjoyed the part where we had motivational speaker Joni give a tick of approval on Sam's public speaking skills. I liked Sam, he seemed nice. I love that he is from Tasmania.

Sandra is a loud mouth who will be gone soon, but i hope she sticks around for the drama. My favorite would have to be sweet Sarah. She seems so lovely, and she didn't have to try so hard to get his attention (speaking of try hard how rude was Tessa?). Sam obviously likes her too and who wouldn't with her amazing appeal. I hope she wins. My least favorite would have to be horrible Heather and her theatre kid shtick. She is so fake. Totally not real at all. I hope she loses. Infact i might even start praying again just to make sure that happens.

I think it is loathesome. (I read it somewhere prior. Nice promo though.) Her jolly laugh makes me want to drive skewers through my ears.

They do this on the US Bach - take some woman who was sadly rejected in a previous season of the Bach and turn her into the Bachelorette. I was steaming they chose annoying Sam Frost over Laurina or Jess, but then I realised there will be 20-odd men to watch vying for her fake affections, and that is always good.

Just watched the first episode. I liked it. I enjoyed the part where we had motivational speaker Joni give a tick of approval on Sam's public speaking skills. I liked Sam, he seemed nice. I love that he is from Tasmania.

Sandra is a loud mouth who will be gone soon, but i hope she sticks around for the drama. My favorite would have to be sweet Sarah. She seems so lovely, and she didn't have to try so hard to get his attention (speaking of try hard how rude was Tessa?). Sam obviously likes her too and who wouldn't with her amazing appeal. I hope she wins. My least favorite would have to be horrible Heather and her theatre kid shtick. She is so fake. Totally not real at all. I hope she loses. Infact i might even start praying again just to make sure that happens.

lol I don't believe you really feel that way or even care much about the show ;)

pot.gif~c200

I think it is loathesome. (I read it somewhere prior. Nice promo though.) Her jolly laugh makes me want to drive skewers through my ears.

They do this on the US Bach - take some woman who was sadly rejected in a previous season of the Bach and turn her into the Bachelorette. I was steaming they chose annoying Sam Frost over Laurina or Jess, but then I realised there will be 20-odd men to watch vying for her fake affections, and that is always good.

Dear Lord, can you imagine having high maintenance, snobby Laurina as the Bachelorette? They'd never get any guys for the show because as soon as they heard it was her they'd all run for the hills.

She was far too much work...

Does anyone else think the producers have quietly told Sam he has to pick one or two "fruitcakes" to ruffle things up a bit (and for ratings of course)? Seriously how does he pick Sandra, and also that loud one that had a mini breakdown tonight

I feel sorry for Rochelle, she was really nice and deserved to be given a rose over the above turnips

I think Emily, Sarah, Snezana and Heather seem to have the first "connections" with Sam. I reckon he likes Emily the most, she would be my early favourite, though I like Heather a lot

I like Jacinda - she might be loud but she's not aggressively so ... unlike Sandra who is out and out bitch/fruitcake

man the girls are bitchy this year - I don't remember it being quite so bitchy so early last year ... and apart from the girls resenting Jess there wasn't really much bitching going on ... oh apart from Dirty Street Pie whatshername of course ... but by the end they were all best buddies ... can't see that happening quite that way this year with this group of piranhas

Back