Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

...I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one that he ends up with to be honest... he's in lust with her big time methinks!... plus... she hasn't bitched like the rest of them from memory... she's a keeper... cheers.

This is the ONE

...I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one that he ends up with to be honest... he's in lust with her big time methinks!... plus... she hasn't bitched like the rest of them from memory... she's a keeper... cheers.

..haha!... two minds thinking alike yet again... yup!... she sure is... you could tell as soon as she walked around that corner at the beginning couldn't you kxk?... he was smitten by her on his first glance at her... she's the one alright!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...so what's with the Rose thing?... does that mean something or what?... I'm confused peoples... cheers.

Leah talking about appropriate dress.

giphy.webp
yip thats about the look hubbie and I exchanged!

...I'm trying so hard to like this show... I really am... but... all of those whiney whingey 'Tamara' voices!... those voices in my head are drowning out my usual ones ffs!!!!!... cheers.
I just saw something about a bachelor drinking game... maybe that would have made this less painful for you

...aw man!... this show really has drained me tonight... there's so much to take in at the same time when listening to all of these women during this bitchfest lol!... cheers.

Back