Skip to main content

Tahan? Bad news??

On another note- every other housemate has different people come each week to support them for eviction, but Tahan just has her mum every week. Where are Tahans "fat mole" friends?
in a recent interview her boyfriend said that mum lives in Brisbane so its convenient for her to go.
he also said that producers told him that if it looks like Tahan may be evicted then they will ask him to attend.

so if you see this face in crowd on eviction night then its probably not good news for Tahan fans
4d80c1a4205311e3be9f22000aaa056b_7.jpg

in a recent interview her boyfriend said that mum lives in Brisbane so its convenient for her to go.
he also said that producers told him that if it looks like Tahan may be evicted then they will ask him to attend.

so if you see this face in crowd on eviction night then its probably not good news for Tahan fans
4d80c1a4205311e3be9f22000aaa056b_7.jpg

Thanks for this.

Mike cutting the mother off did seem strange. However I put it down to the issues of live tv, trying to do a script and things going off that.

I think what someone said before was right he had to cut her off before she said too much, and for all we know Tahan may already know but its being kept quiet so that she doesn't get an unfair advantage by receiving sympathy votes.

Might also be that whatever the issue is should not legally be discussed on a tv show. Clearly he was instucted to not let her talk about it, almost seemed she intended to talk over him to say whatever it was she was going to say.

Mike cut her off the exact same way the week before.
I noticed because my sister said it seems there is some sort of bad tension between the two.
And we speculated that the production team is pissed at Tahan and her family for constantly breaking the rules in the house.
Tahan often treats all the rules like a joke..it would get frustrating for the crew.

If you watch last Mondays episode, you'll see the exact same thing, she never gets as much time as the others, and gets cut off.
So I don't think mike cut her off to conceal the bad news (if there is any)

On another note- every other housemate has different people come each week to support them for eviction, but Tahan just has her mum every week. Where are Tahans "fat mole" friends?

Re: not liking her breaking the rules (can't be bothered quoting one line on my phone)...if that's the case, pot kettle black, much?? "Hi Mum, hi Nanna!" *cough*

It seems that Tahan is well connected:

Tahan takes on new gig
NT NEWS | July 4th, 2012

"SHE'S in the US partying with Flo Rida and Akon, and dining with Justin Bieber, but securing her first TV gig is what matters most to this Territory-born stunner.

Tahan Lew Fatt is overseas enjoying the high life with friends now, but on returning to Australia she will knuckle down and prepare for her role as a presenter on new NITV program In the Black.

The Melbourne-based model said landing her first TV job was a huge accomplishment and hoped it would lead to a successful career in show-biz.

"But right now, I'm solely focusing on doing this TV gig right and learning as much as I can from it first and then branching out," she said.

Missing the full story? It's all in today's NT News."

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/201...rtainment.html

The reason why Mike has to talk fast and hurry the family members/friends along, cutting them off at times is because he has a time limit and people in his ear counting for him and telling him to hurry up/move to the next person.

It's ignorant and harsh of you people to think he has hate for Tahans mum and was deliberately being rude and cutting her off, it's not an easy job, a lot of the time you don't even hear everything the person you're interviewing say because you're listening to someone else in your ear!

The reason why Mike has to talk fast and hurry the family members/friends along, cutting them off at times is because he has a time limit and people in his ear counting for him and telling him to hurry up/move to the next person.

It's ignorant and harsh of you people to think he has hate for Tahans mum and was deliberately being rude and cutting her off, it's not an easy job, a lot of the time you don't even hear everything the person you're interviewing say because you're listening to someone else in your ear!

i DO understand how tv production works. I have had some involvement. I also know that you dont raise something with someone that you dont want mentioned or have further action on.

I was sitting behind Tahans mum at the eviction. After mike cut her off someone else from production went over to her and spoke to her. (Maybe in the ad break I can't remember). She looked to be consoling her but I couldnt hear what they were saying.

Mike cut her off the exact same way the week before.
I noticed because my sister said it seems there is some sort of bad tension between the two.
And we speculated that the production team is pissed at Tahan and her family for constantly breaking the rules in the house.
Tahan often treats all the rules like a joke..it would get frustrating for the crew.

If you watch last Mondays episode, you'll see the exact same thing, she never gets as much time as the others, and gets cut off.
So I don't think mike cut her off to conceal the bad news (if there is any)

Apparently they all died!

but didn't you find the way Mike Goldman cut her mother off when she was starting to refer to it being a very sad week for the family up in Darwin ... he just talked over the top of her and changed the subject ... was really horrible the way he did that ... surely he could have done it in a better way ...
it was almost as if he was trying to stop her saying something that could cause Tahan to get some votes due to sympathy and they didnt want that happening ... although by the percentages shown any last minute votes would not have touched the outcome

after today's mess up with the tweet on his account (later called a typo but it was a terrible mistake to make and very thoughtless) and now this example of mishandling a situation that obviously is very meaningful to Tahan's mum AND her family and so easily and heartlessly dismissed by Mike ... it was very poorly handled....

he managed to offend the families of 2 of the 3 nominated HG's in one day ... all the tact of a sledge hammer

i DO understand how tv production works. I have had some involvement. I also know that you dont raise something with someone that you dont want mentioned or have further action on.

I was under the impression that Tahans mum brought up troubles in Darwin, mike just asked how things were as he does all the time- I doubt he was aware before she mentioned it. If you really did have a clue about live tv youd know he couldn't stop everything to give her a counseling session and DandM. You're being over sensitive and I'm pretty sure you'd complain if Mike handled it any other way anyway.

I was sitting behind Tahans mum at the eviction. After mike cut her off someone else from production went over to her and spoke to her. (Maybe in the ad break I can't remember). She looked to be consoling her but I couldnt hear what they were saying.

this post seemed relevant

Back