Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 20

Who is going next?…

• Total voters
So Kirby was clearly lying when she made the deal to write Ri's name down. That's going to make her impossible to trust moving forward.

Kirby was saying, she knows when Caroline is lying as she gets a high pitch in her voice.

When Kirby is lying etc, she touches her nose with both hands & wipes her face etc.

She was lying re giving up Ri as she was touching her face etc.

What Alex did, sort of ruined watching the show.

Don't care what he said as the reason why he did it, it was a dog act & it came from a sore loser.

What he said was for jury to decide in the end.

Kirby the only one really worthy of winning at this point. I can't see how she survives though.

Caroline is woeful. Kitty is worse. Mark started off with half a brain, now it's gone. He's done fuck all lately. Ray had a chance to pull off a great move with his advantage, but voting out Valeria was obvious and boring. Feras drives me up the fucking wall. Wish.com George from Bankstown.

Nick Idanza posted on “x” & predicted the following:

Honestly I can’t see any way for Mark to win. @Zcsund1234 do you have the latest edgic sheets? I would be interested in seeing the numbers. How many votes has Mark been on the right side of the votes?
I’m pretty behind with it, I still need to rewatch the Jaden, Valeria, Alex and Rianna episodes. I’ll probably do that today. But I have lost a lot of interest tbh. I just don’t like this cast.

If you had asked me 4 episodes ago my answer would have been mark. But he has done nothing at all and his edit has just disappeared. He started off so promising and then made an emotional move way too early on and has destroyed all of his capital.

Complex tribe theory suggests it’s a titan winning. They’re the tribe who in the beginning got the most complex content and we understood how the alliances worked. But I think that’s out the window now. Kitty is not the winner, despite how decent she appears to be socially she’s got no narrative. Caroline had POTENTIAL but has shown she’s too hyper emotional and isn’t respected.

Raymond is giving me 0 vote finalist vibes, so we can rule him out. So it looks like it’s between Kirby and Feras. I thought for a while Kirby was leading in terms of story telling, but the edit seems to love siding with Feras and remind us he’s the smiling assassin (didn’t Pia already claim this title?) and it definitely feels like Kirby is heading towards a fall.

It’s interesting, if Feras decides to keep Kirby with him then it’s 3 rebels against 3 titans or it will just be a dump on mark. But if Kirby flipped on Feras and joined the titans then a big move could happen. They could theoretically force a split on Raymond and Feras and force him to play the idol. But since most of these people don’t even seem to understand the show they’ll just vote out Raymond to “weaken Feras” for god knows what fucking logical reasoning?!

None of these people are giving me winner energy. None. Mark had the cleanest edit for a bit but I don’t see how he logically can win after losing all of his allies and having lost all agency in the game. I don’t see how jurors like Aileen and maybe even Alex and Rianna will respect that. He’d get Valeria, but that’s a given.

It feels like it’s a Feras vs Kirby thing which I am shocked has actually lasted this long. If Kirby actually takes Feras to the end like she says and loses to him then I’ll puke. I feel like Feras will ditch her first and just win…. But he could also take her to the end expecting to lose and then accidentally win.

This season gives me a headache. It’s been a fun ride but I don’t really feel much for any of them.

Back