Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 19

…Is Mark a good player?…

• Yes:… he’s a genius at tactics… no wonder he used to work for the Government!… lucky us eh?…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes:… he’ll win this because as an ex-diplomat the Government will ‘pull strings’ so he does…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was Kirby going home until Alex opened his trap?

I think it was always Alex. My partner thinks they got pissed off at Alex so changed their votes at tribal
Nah, pretty sure they were all going to vote Kirby. Caroline looked torn and after Alex ripped into them all, they definitely didn't like that. He tanked his game just by opening his trap.

Agree Alex blew that. The blindside was on but it needed to be a blindside.

Rhianna needs to go though - seems to have zero personality. Do appreciate Kirby is playing from the front and most deserving of the final 7 to win.

Alex thought he was the king maker, with the women.

Kirby looked bored listening to him.

IMO: Alex was the target. Going after Kirby ATM is a fatal move. Get rid of either Feras or Kirby now, you put a target on yourself.

You have to wait until there is about 6 left before going for them.

What a dog act from Alex.

Will Alex be bitter on the jury, like Moana Hope was against David.

The jury members are like WTF when he was blowing up his game. They were shocked. 😂

Feras is all ego, so the one thing you don't do is poke the bear. Feras literally couldn't believe how ridiculous Alex was being.
You always have a backup plan, but you don't blurt it out at tribal council.

It astounds me that Alex tried to sway Caroline in the first place, and then proceeded to insult her in the worst possible way.

Last edited:
Feras is all ego, so the one thing you don't do is poke the bear. Feras literally couldn't believe how ridiculous Alex was being.
You always have a backup plan, but you don't blurt it out at tribal council.

It astounds me that Alex tried to sway Caroline in the first place, and then proceeded to insult he in the worst possible way.
If it was any other seasons there would be some better quips, “captain obvious“ was missing.

While he warmed to me in the season, like some others have stated as soon as he is top dog that cover gets blown.

All my like for him disintegrated instantly last night. Directly asking someone who they are voting for in front of everyone is the most stupid thing I have ever seen. He will be getting smashed on social media 🙈

In Jury Villa before Alex got there.

He said, if I am ever invited back, he will play the game differently.

🤣🤣

He will never be invited back, unless it's moron vs moron.

…ha!… I just found out that Raymond is in retail in the Central Coast NSW… that’s a hop skip and jump from where I live… we’re almost neighbours lol!… if I bump into him one day I’ll get a selfie and post with my ugly dial blurred out lol!… (if you see my ugly dial you’ll be traumatised and will be in therapy for years lol!)… cheers.
I can't work out if Raymond is a genius or tripping.
"Meth-head actor" was a a classic.

You know what I’m sorry you lost your eye candy @Zcsund1234 but Alex deserved to go. Once again I’m disappointed with this cast.

Someone compiled a list of Survivor scenes of hot guys from all seasons, and there was a whole folder dedicated to Alex's OF content. There were two leaked videos, one of him wearing different pairs of budgies and another of him, um, finishing a personal activity so to speak. It was a lot more graphic then I thought. I didn't realise he went all out. But it has since been removed from the forum.

Wow. On the first episode I said it was a bit of a risk for him to be cuddling at night and then to go back to teaching. I assume his plan was never to go back to teaching if he’s putting out content like that. Also crazy that his survivor contract didn’t preclude him from doing that whilst the show was airing. What a world we live in.

Last edited:
You know what I’m sorry you lost your eye candy @Zcsund1234 but Alex deserved to go. Once again I’m disappointed with this cast.

Wow. On the first episode I said it was a bit of a risk for him to be cuddling at night and then to go back to teaching. I assume his plan was never to go back to teaching if he’s putting out content like that. Also crazy that his survivor contract didn’t preclude him from doing that whilst the show was airing. What a world we live in.
This cast sucks tbh. None of them play well.

From what I’ve heard Alex is only a casual/former teacher.

This cast sucks tbh. None of them play well.

From what I’ve heard Alex is only a casual/former teacher.
I had such high hopes for Mark. But his read of alliances and state of play of things is so disappointing. He hasn’t even accidentally voted correctly recently? lol

Feras is the master strategist of this season. And that’s saying something.

Back