Skip to main content

Survivor Season 35

22007839_1468329199948876_572677111728137917_n.jpg

Hope Tuttle doesn't mind me continuing this in here...

I agree regarding what differentiates that woman from anyone else who does the same.

I sort of enjoyed the episode, but wasn't that impressed by any of the casting. It's going to have to improve a lot to be as good as the current Australian season.

The special idol was a complete waste too.

I thought there was quite a lot of dead wood in the Australian cast this year.

On the new US season - The first episode was alright though I wish they'd start differently now than just doing the boat jump every season.

Allan was hilarious, he wanted to stir things up to get rid of that that showmance duo, very machiavellian. It's nice to have someone like that on the 'hero' tribe, rather than a load of people going on about how amazing they think they are.

I can see why the idol wasn't played as even though she knows the older women are being targeted in the tribe saving the Olympian woman wouldn't have taken the target off her, it may even have increased. It would have been more interesting obviously had the eliminated woman got the idol. And that was really my only problem with the twist, how is someone in another tribe supposed to know who to give it to, he won't know what the dynamic is in that tribe.

Wow, don't everybody post at once! It was a slightly better ep, but compared to Aus Survivor so lacking in texture and nuance it's more like a highlights reel than a show, and so predictable it's like they are dialing the edit in. A lot of decent wildlife shots, which was surprising; and more interesting than the cast. Will keep watching , but have nothing to discuss thus far.

I've watched it now, and am feeling seriously underwhelmed. I never thought I'd feel that Australian Survivor has ruined American Survivor for me, but it kind of has. This version now feels too short, jumps from one thing to another without transition, and doesn't seem to have anyone you can root for. The person who went was telegraphed from the start, it's like they made no effort to even conceal the outcome.

Wow, don't everybody post at once! It was a slightly better ep, but compared to Aus Survivor so lacking in texture and nuance it's more like a highlights reel than a show, and so predictable it's like they are dialing the edit in. A lot of decent wildlife shots, which was surprising; and more interesting than the cast. Will keep watching , but have nothing to discuss thus far.
I would comment but I cant remember what happened in episode 2

OK, so I've watched two episodes of this, and I just can't get exited. There's even eye candy, but it's not enough. I don't know, I just hope it gets less meh.

OK, so I've watched two episodes of this, and I just can't get exited. There's even eye candy, but it's not enough. I don't know, I just hope it gets less meh.

Same. For probably the first time ever in Survivor, I was bored and completely indifferent. Our latest season has set the bar so high, and this season falls at the first hurdle. The casting is extremely poor.

So far the first three episodes have been boring and completely predictable. Apparently the season gets crazy post merge. Not sure if I can hold on that long.

Ryan is a skinny dweeb like me, but that red wiggles shirt is too big. Even when you're skinny, it helps to wear clothes that fit well. Wearing clothes than hang off you like they're still on a coat hanger doesn't help. I'm thinking he should have binged a lot before leaving for Fiji.

And the animal/wildlife shots are still the best part so far. Ten, please take note.

I think it's ok, remember we had AK, Luke and very little else early on in the Australian season. Here we've had at least a couple of different people trying to stir things up early.

Ryan is a skinny dweeb like me, but that red wiggles shirt is too big. Even when you're skinny, it helps to wear clothes that fit well. Wearing clothes than hang off you like they're still on a coat hanger doesn't help. I'm thinking he should have binged a lot before leaving for Fiji.

And the animal/wildlife shots are still the best part so far. Ten, please take note.

Except I'm now programmed to scream CRAB! every time I see one...

So far the first three episodes have been boring and completely predictable. Apparently the season gets crazy post merge. Not sure if I can hold on that long.

Well, that's good news. It's a really spoon fed edit, so far. Found a new person to like and "root for" last night in Lauren. Thank God Patrick went, and that was an enjoyably uncomfortable exit. "You are all awful." Ha!

Back