Skip to main content

Survivor Season 34

As a twist, it did create great TV, even if one of my favourites copped it. Gracie a little behind in his strategy - he is clearly still in the 'vote out the threats' era, and didn't recieve the 'meatshield' memo.

I predict a shift in attitude to Brad Culpepper after this season. He can clearly play, can think for himself, and hasn't really ever really done anything wrong besides being an alpha male. He voted out his ally John, but that was so he could beat his enemy Candice. Brad's doing ok.

If Sandra gets through again, I am 100% ok with her winning again. How she has survived 3 tribals I don't know. But she has.

Hali gives good tribal.

Two of my favourites are out, but I can't say last episode didn't deliver. I had the comfy chair to myself that night, but I only used the edge.

I don't forsee a shift in attitude from myself regarding Culpepper. I would rather he was voted out before anyone else, including Sandra.

Malcomb and Andrea are my two favourite people this season, and sort of my favourite type of player, too - the triple threat: strategic, athletic and social. Most of the players I think of as the best were like this, and a lot of my favourites, too. On Big Brother, I tend to like the clever outsiders, but my fav survivors are often a bit more like this.

That said, and after the shenanigans last week, I'm gonna come out and support the gorgeous Andrea for the win. I loved her in the underwhelming Redemption Island, where she seemed to be the only one to even think about pulling a Troyzan and oppose the alpha, and she was great as the annoying you her sister on the half and half Caramoan. And she has great eyes. Just great bits in general, really. And comes across as cool on media. And, my wife agreed that in exchange for Tom Hiddleston, if the opportunity should arise, I can use my get out of the doghouse free cards.

He edit is troubling, but Probst indirectly called her a hero this week, and even when she has nothing to do, they still give her a confessional. Andrea for the win.

Malcomb and Andrea are my two favourite people this season, and sort of my favourite type of player, too - the triple threat: strategic, athletic and social. Most of the players I think of as the best were like this, and a lot of my favourites, too. On Big Brother, I tend to like the clever outsiders, but my fav survivors are often a bit more like this.

That said, and after the shenanigans last week, I'm gonna come out and support the gorgeous Andrea for the win. I loved her in the underwhelming Redemption Island, where she seemed to be the only one to even think about pulling a Troyzan and oppose the alpha, and she was great as the annoying you her sister on the half and half Caramoan. And she has great eyes. Just great bits in general, really. And comes across as cool on media. And, my wife agreed that in exchange for Tom Hiddleston, if the opportunity should arise, I can use my get out of the doghouse free cards.

He edit is troubling, but Probst indirectly called her a hero this week, and even when she has nothing to do, they still give her a confessional. Andrea for the win.

Malcolm is one of my favourite players ever, and I really like Andrea too. Hopefully she can last longer.

If the spoiler that I accidentally read while looking something else up is right, we could be in for one of the worst final 3 ever.

Debbie has to take the title of the most delusional person ever to play Survivor! :roflmao:
Seriously belongs in a psych ward.

Ooo la la nice TV, and holy crap i have missed all the previous eps due to family dramas hounding me :(
Catch up if I can, I love Mikaela and gee Ozzie has aged still handsome and agile tho, love watching him have these 2 been doing OK????
I also love sneaky Sandra and the other lady character from old times I forget her name, black lady = Cirie, is she still around???

Cirie is very under the radar this time.
Andrea and Hali are good in challenges, I'm liking Sarah too.

I enjoyed that episode. Debbie's meltdown was off the scale.
Hopefully Sandra won't last too much longer, but at least she targetted the right person this time.
And... "Bye Felicia" and "Tell Malcolm you got him voted out" :D

Debbie is funny.

But Sandra is getting a bullshit edit. Michaela is disliked with or without the sugar thing. It's just got hyped up for Sandra. And Sandra at the tribal sucking up 100% to everyone there was kind of ridiculous.

Michaela looked the obvious one to boot, and I don't like seeing idols wasted in most instances.

There's something wrong with the idol-finding this season. It just seems like as soon as someone wants to find an idol, they find first the clue, then the idol, ridiculously easily. There may be hours of thinking and unsuccessful searching that isn't shown, but the way it's presented, the production staff might as well just tell them where it is.

It's seemed like that for quite a while for me, not really just this season. It's how they do the storylines.

It did make it too obvious when JT's tribe was battling for the final immunity spot that they would lose. The two storylines were around Debbie and JT this episode, once one was safe the other would be at tribal.

GW7qPSX.gif

Debbie seems to get confused. She saw Hali kill it in the challenge, and then she remembered that as being herself. Maybe this is why she's had so many jobs - she didn't work in Red Lobster; she just had dinner there once and watched the waitress. Maybe this happens when she gets embarrassed or shamed. She just got fired because they realised she was not eccentric, she was unhinged, and went to eat fried white stuff to sulk and gather her thoughts. She saw her waitress, who had a job, and it triggered her an shame and she projected herself into that job. Just like she did after she screwed up the balance beam. Debbie remembers having done gymnastics for ten years; really, she just saw the team at her school training.

Like with Coach and Philip, she raises the question: is Debbie in on the joke?

JT has finally put to rest his legacy as a top tier winner, and Fishbach's reputation improves after more disastrous misreadings by JT. He seems to think he can out-think everyone, and that everyone will just do what he wants, because he wants it and they are too dumb to see he is manipulating them. And he doesn't even have boobs. He just thought Brad would do what he said. Brad has his own ideas, and his own counsellors, because he followed Sierra's plan, not JT's, which never occured to him. JT clearly owns Stephen half a million dollars.

And Sandra demonstrates again,as she did with the Coach vote in HvV that she can make the smallest necessary move in order to bring about the change she wants. I don't see how she gets there, but I won't be surprised if she wins again. This performance should put to rest any nonsense about her not being good.

And Sandra demonstrates again,as she did with the Coach vote in HvV that she can make the smallest necessary move in order to bring about the change she wants. I don't see how she gets there, but I won't be surprised if she wins again. This performance should put to rest any nonsense about her not being good.

Oh she's good all right, she's just a dreadful human being.

The Debbie analogy sounds about right.

JT got rid of himself by putting trust in Brad, the edit just wants to hype up Sandra. Big targets going at this stage shouldn't help Sandra. She's the last repeat winner there now if I remember right. No way are Michaela and Varner much of a stable alliance for her either.

Back