Skip to main content

Some Interesting Posts From Ryan's Facebook Page

My osteopath used to work at the footy club he played for back when he was 17- 18.
She can't speak for what he's like now (doesn't watch BB, only knew that he was on) but apparently he was the thickest person she knew.
According to her, he took arrogance to a completely different level.
Also apparently, his parents are loaded and he's a real daddy's boy.

He filled out some questionnaire for the club and she got to read it.
One of the questions was:
HOW WOULD YOUR BEST FRIENDS DESCRIBE YOU?
To which he answered:
Spoiled
Arrogant
Selfish
Up myself

I'm just going off what she told me, and I'm sure no one is exactly like they were back in high school.
But it is interesting to know what somebody who actually knew him though of him.

LEAVE RYAN ALONE!!!!! I think some of the comments are just mates being mates, but some are really rude. They are probably all jealous of Ryan because he was the biggest boy in the showers after footy. I went to Uni with plenty of people that were way stupider than him, and he isn't even stupid.

Love you Ryan

Hey there isn't anything nasty about exposing stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there isn't anything g nasty about exposing stupidity.

Exposing and explaining ignorance isn't necessarily nasty. Being stupid isn't something that you choose, kap, or something that can be changed. Making someone feel stupid, however, is a choice, and a nasty one, at that.

LEAVE RYAN ALONE!!!!! I think some of the comments are just mates being mates, but some are really rude. They are probably all jealous of Ryan because he was the biggest boy in the showers after footy. I went to Uni with plenty of people that were way stupider than him, and he isn't even stupid.

Love you Ryan

Every time i read one of your comments i hope and pray that you're being sarcastic.

Exposing and explaining ignorance isn't necessarily nasty. Being stupid isn't something that you choose, kap, or something that can be changed. Making someone feel stupid, however, is a choice, and a nasty one, at that.

I have not made ANYONE feel stupid.. I did not post those pictures and I did not create this thread either...I simply stated that those pictures I find to be quite funny as it displays some of ryan's blatant stupidity and I know a few people who will find this funny so I will be passing them along for lols. (nothing wrong with that)

I have not made ANYONE feel stupid.. I did not post those pictures and I did not create this thread either...I simply stated that those pictures I find to be quite funny as it displays some of ryan's blatant stupidity and I know a few people who will find this funny so I will be passing them along for lols. (nothing wrong with that)

Awww, kap, I wasn't accusing you of being nasty! I was simply stating that exposing stupidity can sometimes be nasty. Nothing to do with what you've done; I was just commenting on that one statement! I'm sorry if I've upset you.

Why are people being nasty to Ryan, he is no longer a housemate and maybe he is the lucky one as he no longer has to put up with some of the creeps left in the house, there is a couple of nice people still in the house.

Why are people being nasty to Ryan, he is no longer a housemate and maybe he is the lucky one as he no longer has to put up with some of the creeps left in the house, there is a couple of nice people still in the house.

He is probably being a good guy and waiting for Estelle to get out of the house and turning down all the putang he could want. Take the putang Ryan, take it and pleasure it.

He seems like the friend that some people have around because he makes them look better. Poor dude.

I didn't like him at the start of Big Brother, but now I just feel bad for the guy. He seems like a good enough guy, and all of this obviously does get to him.

Wow! I genuinely feel bad for Ryan! Poor bloke has just about no friends by the looks of it. I don't think he realises that these people paying him out are not actually his friends. No wonder he was so obsessed with Estelle. It was not only his first ever girlfriend, it was his first ever friend. Good luck Ryan! I didn't like you on the show but you come across as a nice guy.

lol he corrected someone spelling in the facebook posts.. feed the troll's why dont ya?

He went to his graduation for commercial law today. Posted the photo on twitter to show he is a genius as well as Michael.

I think he's a good guy. Missing him from the bb house! :( I thought he was a bit quiet at the time and so therefore the most expendable when he did go but would prefer it to the bad vibes being spread in there currently.

Back