Skip to main content

So...Back with "revised format"?

I guess when you strip the show of what made it great you have to resort to anything you can such as manipulation to try and salvage any ratings. Ultimately, it did not appeal to the viewers and it was cancelled.

It was the blatant manipulations that probably caused the ratings to be so poor (among a thousand other reasons).

I wrote a poem for Big Brother:

Oh Big Brother

Oh Big Brother

You were a show

Like no other.

Oh Big Brother

Oh Big Brother

Do you even have

a mother?

Oh Big Brother

Oh Big Brother

Your mind dances

and negativity will try to smother.

Oh Big Brother

Oh Big Brother

You were a show

like no other.

It was the blatant manipulations that probably caused the ratings to be so poor (among a thousand other reasons).

The entire revival was a complete mess from start to finish...

If I remember correctly it was at least a year from the time they announced the show was back to the time it launched...

The direction Nine took the show was way to far off the map...

They chose an executive producer with poor leadership skills that they puppeted through the process...

Sonia looked great on paper but it was obvious that very little thought went in to her selection... BB was probably just added to her roster to sweeten the deal for her morning show...

Nine being so desperate for big ratings that show never really found its footing and never stuck to a consistent format or time-slot...

Nine's desires to remain family friendly and avoid controversy lead to extremely bland storylines and one dementinal characters...

Overall Nine and the production team really didn't care what fans wanted... They produced the show they wanted in the way they wanted to produce it...

Oh Big Brother

Oh Big Brother

What is the kerfuffle

about the Big Brother shuffle?

Oh Big Brother

Oh Big Brother.

That's what I thought!! What confused me was she said her, "Big Brother home"... Thanks for clarifying! :)

Yeah its definitely Sea World, you can see the monorail and carpark of the theme park from the site concept map

Some shots of our beloved Leon Murray appearing at the end of the final episode of 11's Couch Time just now!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_19e0.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_19df.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_19de.jpg

I've always been a strong advocate against the American/Canadian format. However I will now officially concede and say that it may be just what Big Brother needs to make a successful return! :facepalm:

A hybrid between the two would be nice but if it must be the full format... so be it. :cool:

Back