Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very strong positive aspect for channel ten in 2018 to return big brother finally. I believe behind big brother agree with this as well. But i dont think it will be back in 2017 because 2016 is almost ending and there is no time to do big brother promotions and so on. But next year it is more likely sometime late next year in 2017 to have these promos about (looking for new housemates for the big brother show) But its more likely middle to late 2017 sometime there. Also late in the final year you might start to see special mini promost on channel ten (The big eye is returning to ten) Usually they would do this as they promote new shows as the year ends with a bang. As the new year aproches to 2018 with new shows such as big brother show.

This is great news.. Keep positive at this and you will know that this wasn't a lie after all. Keep watching next year and you will know and also check out the updates here on behind big brother to know first before the tv promotes it all to you.

Because channel ten had its best original format. It is more likely to re do big brother how it used to be as of 2001 to our new year in 2018. What i meant was if you wanted its best and original format thats how it will be. Channel 9 distroyed it and it was horrible done. Channel ten will return big brother show. After all it was the home of big brother australia. This isn't the end of big brother. You know the show will aventually come back anytime after all. But this time it be exactly the way it began.

Also by throwing all this out to air on network ten. They may as well be promoting special big brother reunited from all the series. And also special highlights dedicated for every big brother year that channel ten telecasted to you each night. They did this recently on channel ten in the last years of big brother brining memories from big brother 1 and 2 and much more. They will bring these special programes as well. After all brining the show may be a fuzz to the network and cost they might as well throw in live webcams and the uplate show just for the effort of bringing back big brother. Watch this space.

People make ups tories and end up saying oh it wont be back or chit and chat channel 7 may have it? NO.... it will indeed return to network ten when it does you will remember me the words i said in 2016 as it was rather true after all for now its a resting place. Next year its work for channel ten to make the project work. Keep watching and find out soon.

Here's what i found a special theme of big brother australia 2001. To what is yet to come back on on network ten.

Enjoy

Thank you and i thank you very much for your very kind and positive words there Kingston.

Yes big brother will return by all means. But it is more likely not to be on channel 9. Channel ten may return its original format. They can do it if they wanted to. Its not like its ilegal and they can not. Its a reality tv show just like any show.

When big brother returns in australia they will also throw in the best effort for live cams and the uplate shows as well. Only because of the fuzz to return big brother AGAIN with all this major issues of in and out this programe. It is more then likely by 2018 there may as well be a big brother show again and more likely on channel ten.

I can just see the project to be somthing like: The big eye is returning to ten. A very short promo that may regonised the big brother eye. Normally that's how it may start with. This means as from 2017 they may promote applications and the promote every state who wants to be a big brother housemate. But i do have a feeling that big brother will NOT be on next year only because 2016 is almost finishing and theres not enough time to promote big brother for people to join in. The while thing is to have a full aspect year to work on this project as it requiers time to promote state by state and also to create the big brother house.

Also take note just because the house of the old past big brother isn't there anymore or just BECAUSE they have cleared all the trees.. doesnt mean big brother wont be alocated there. Its the same with just because channel ten and 9 and 7 has a few shows lined up doesnt mean big brother can't be fit into its time slot. Think again the channels you see as of today has what you have on offer the x factor.. the block and this and that celebrity cheff and so on. Its only 2016. If so big brother doesnt start until 2018 aniways and it be more then likely same thing as in late match to late april in the year.

As for know it may asure you the return of big brother but more then likely back on channel ten. Great news for all the fans and behind big brother to know.

For now i listen to this and all the flashbacks of big brother 2001 australia came to mind :")

And remember when you finally see channel ten by 2017 these mini promos (The big eye is returning to ten) you will know what it meant :) thank you.

I'm reepbot not kingston.

But you sure are very passionate about big brother, which is what i do so like to see. Very infectious enthusiasm.

tomorrow i be watching this one as i continue to live back to 2001 in reality check over a few pizzas and so on delivery order. Can't go wrong come and join me.

I'm reepbot not kingston.

But you sure are very passionate about big brother, which is what i do so like to see. Very infectious enthusiasm.

I'm sorry got confused what i saw. Yes you are right thank you reepbot. thanks i too admire your insperational words. Keep the big brother fans living! I dont like the xfactor i dont like the block but i have a huge thing for big brother australia.

I'm sorry got confused what i saw. Yes you are right thank you reepbot. thanks i too admire your insperational words. Keep the big brother fans living! I dont like the xfactor i dont like the block but i have a huge thing for big brother australia.

If you were in control of big brother australia how would you set it up? Like how would plan it out week by week from the before the show starts to after it finishes? What rules would you have?

If you were in control of big brother australia how would you set it up? Like how would plan it out week by week from the before the show starts to after it finishes? What rules would you have?

First i want tos ay thank you for your kind words. I can not believe with thousands of australians loving big brother as a fan and im here the most one talking the all the know about big brother as a huge fan of it. I guess tv will always bring you washed away to like the block or the celebrity cheff or so on. But we can not forget big brother that are on our minds.

I would be greatful to create the return of big brother as an effort. As well all know or most of you aware now wink to know channel ten will return big brother but dont think channel 9 would careless to know. Channel 7 wont be the case.

Returning to your question' This is how i would set it up
I will write in details exactly how i see it and how it would be. Give me a moment to write down and think.

First i want tos ay thank you for your kind words. I can not believe with thousands of australians loving big brother as a fan and im here the most one talking the all the know about big brother as a huge fan of it. I guess tv will always bring you washed away to like the block or the celebrity cheff or so on. But we can not forget big brother that are on our minds.

I would be greatful to create the return of big brother as an effort. As well all know or most of you aware now wink to know channel ten will return big brother but dont think channel 9 would careless to know. Channel 7 wont be the case.

Returning to your question' This is how i would set it up
I will write in details exactly how i see it and how it would be. Give me a moment to write down and think.

Oh I can't wait! Once you have finished writing it down i will try and ask more questions about what you have written as you are clearly someone with great passion for the television show that is big brother australia.

If i took control it be 100% YES to big brother for the audience telecasting australia wide on TEN.

5PM local news
6PM programe... as normal.
7PM Big brother daily show 1 (the first daily show 1 all thru daily show upto day 7 goes for 1 hour daily show) And from time to time special featuring of any special big brother daily show during its progress may go for 1 hour. Otherise 30minutes of big brother daily show.
730PM programe as normal.

Aprox 1150PM to aprox 1230AM at night (midnight) Big brother UPLATE-SHOW with mike goldman dressed in his pokemon outfit or anything that would keep us all intertainment for the next 1hour and 35minutes to aprox 2hours exactly.

----

Saturdays
630AM Big brother daily show - follow by LIVE big brother vote who you want to leave the house. show 7PM with special featuring of each housemates.
Programing will finish aproximate 845PM to aprox 9PM As it will be telecast live otherwise.

Sundays
730pm big brother LIVE EVICTION(someone leaves the house tonight) Live and exlusive with gretal upto 845pm to aprox 9pm as this is then live and may delay other programes due to its content brodcast live from dreamworld.

-

So highlights:
Daily shows monday till fridays as well most of it too on Sunday daily show is included in the LIVE EVICTION show.

This is how i will see it and this is exactly how i remember pretty much as of big brother 2001. But then big brother 2003 with the uplate shows as it recalls with Mike goldman. As i actually chatted to him some years ago.

The other time slots where it indicates PROGRAME... AS NORMAL are programes such as for example Masterchef or i want to be a celebrity star or so on. Remember there is always plenty and plenty of open space in between programes.

You had the simspons on after the news in 2001 and you had then the live big brother shows and then other tv series like the law and order.. And yet the tv channel had plenty of space in between everything all together. These that end up wondering that this or that with shows there is plenty of space by all means.

After all big brother doesnt begin until 2018 back on network ten/. They can for now put as much rubish they want each night leading to big brother. From there its all yours my friend big brother fan? you have it there right infront of you next.

Rules i do have major rules by all means

First of all i would reformat its original format and have the actual big brother voice as from 2003 its original deep voice over.
The return of big brother may as well be a very instint look as it was big brother 2001 to 2003 sort of to speak.

And that promo mini promo may as well be (The big eye is coming to ten) a hint to let you know that in 2018 channel ten has you covered good times.

The rules i can tell you shortly after my coffee break.

Rules are a must

No housemate are aloud to smoke or try to do such theorical aspect on smoke in and outdoors around the combound.
No housemate are aloud to jump over the roofs or try to escape the property.
No housemae are NOT aloud to have watches.. nor hair dryers and no hair straighners but yes brushes and other makeups that you can think off so long nothing flamable. Other then just hairspray is ok or gel for the hair.

No housemate are aloud to swear or at least minimise it but no virbully and virtually fights physically by body harming one to another or any tools or utensils or any aspect by all means.

Rules to this may imbulse the housemate to pay back and give all the goods and wining prizes back to big brother by all means this includes money prizes as well.

Housemates are freely to stay awaken all day and all night as they please. Housemates are to take care of whats in the kichen draws and in the fridge. There are NO rules who and cant have a bit of biscut or a cup of drink or such. But it is You and your fellow housemates to take care what food has been shared around.

Busnishments will emplied these who break the big brother rules. Such as smashing anything related to glass windows desk/chairs/tables or any objective tools that may distroy or explode or break into bits. Busnishment for this are the housemate to be locked in the white room for 15 hours straight to control the temper. And or may lead to serious been kicked out of the big brother show for good which again may effect the housemate to return all the goods money/items that may be won previewsly. Depending on the situation if the matter is seriously. The while game to that housemate is over and no chance of showing up on television other then who ever takes the offer to interview the housemate on other programes/radio stations.

Housemates must follow the big brother 100% by all means. Hot showers are available from 7am upto 8am after that the hot showers becomes cold showers. It is upto the housemate what they pleased on as this is not a forceful. However it us a must to have every housemate to smell clean and not disarated againts other housemates or odors every hour of the day. But it is not a rule in which the user must be clean 24/7 it is upto the person and to discuss it with big brother in the diary room to take note of that.

Housemates must CLEAN the kicken floor and the dishes and utensils/tools by all means. Breaking this rule may end up having no plates for 7 days. No forks or spoons and no sugar for daily use. If the kichen for example becomes a rubish bin this is what may happen to EVERY BODY and not just the person who didnt careless to wash the dishes. This is a rule for everybod and not who did it or why did it.
Again if something bothers you you will have to report it to and from big brother diary room to take note of this.

Housemates are acceptable to sleep where they wish outside the yard or inside in the kichen or on the sofa.. No rules either your hungry for things as in fish fingers and start cooking while the rest of the hosuemates are asleep in the mdidle of the night. But it is your daily weekly food for all housemates. It is upto who distroys this. But if something is not in the fridge or someone was eating in the middle of the night you are freely to report this to big brother diary room and big brother will take note of this.

If for example a housemate repeatly eats everything in the fridge each night when the housemates are asleep. It may embose that that housemate may end up gone to the white room for the next 15hours locked in until he or she understand the big brother rules and may he or she be reading the big brother rules as he or she is seating on a empty white bed with bright lights in the white room.

All housemates are not to discuss names or adresses or phone numbers by others out there or in the house that may impact as this may ruined the show and this may get the housemate to be kicked out of the show for good as this may impact and may have to bring all the wining money and or prizes back to big brother. However this is not a big deal on the brining everything back. It is more then likely you will have to return back to the white room for 15hours locked in regardless it is day and or night or any hours of the 24hour circle.
But if the thing is repeated he or she may have conseguences as this may impact from playing big brother.

All housemates should take care to each others and they are freely to eat whatever they want as much as they want and no on can or should stop one to another how many doze of coffee one can have in a day or how many chocolate bars one has a day. It is upto the housemates to discuss on each others to report to big brother diary room what they saw if anything is annoying or someone is eating your food or anything or your clothes or shampoo or anything to report it.

However this will not kick the hosuemate out of the big brother show as it is not a big deal. But the person doing this if the person was to repeatly make a dozen coffees and eat all the biscuts in a jug or fish fingers.. meat... desserts what not may have that person to be locked in the white room for 15hours agian however only 2 times a user can be in that room if they continue to break the rules.. The most chances are that he or she may be talking to big brother privately and its producers to that person away from the cameras. If rules continues to break he or she may have big consequences and may not have him or she (have not seen him or she in the show) With no question ask.

More rules later as i have to make myself a cup of tea. Be back later thank you.

Rules also no housemate can harm or do such anything phyiscally in bed with someone day and or night by harming them or by sexualy pregnant them or so sexually. This may have them coped by the police and kicked out of the big brother house without question ask,. All wining prizes such as money and all may be return to big brother! big rules that this will be watch cafefully 24/7 by all means with th cameras in the house of big brother. Other then just become love or marrage proposales male to female are quite fine on big brother show either it is kissing or touching virtually in bed. However harming or rape or anything related will have the housemate kicked out straight away from the big brother house and to be dealt by the police next.

No housemates are aloud to break doors or smash things that may arupt the big brother house. This may lead to give back big brother cash prizes and items. This may also lead to taking your items as us most of your clothes shampoo.. brushes and so on and back to the bunishment white room.

Usually when a housemate breaks the rules a few times.. that person may miss out the good feast of food on weekends with the housemates but then that user may have a fair go by having good food for himself after a week or 2. But having been said this. No one wishes to break the big brother rules otherwise you just miss out having great food. Such as pizza garlic break pasta and so on cokes and softdrinks. Otherwise it be water and a peace of bread with basic butter in it only for that special night when big brother does the feast food for everyone over the weekend.

15 hours straight in a white room? That seems a bit excessive. Why can't they just be in a flower room? Like a room with flowers. Maybe a little bit of red and blue flowers all nicely smelling. Perhaps some classical music to soothe the temper? Then like a health expert could lead them in like a meditation exercise so they can feel more at peace with themselves.

15 hours straight in a white room? That seems a bit excessive. Why can't they just be in a flower room? Like a room with flowers. Maybe a little bit of red and blue flowers all nicely smelling. Perhaps some classical music to soothe the temper? Then like a health expert could lead them in like a meditation exercise so they can feel more at peace with themselves.

Why are you encouraging that retard?

Not sure what your on about. But if you THINK 2001 was a very long time ago.... i say please stay away from rediculours cageds such as your iphone how about your ipad. Big brother 2001 is the same as if it was to be 2016. People dont change people are the same as 2001. Big brother shows has nothing to do with devices and such. And 2001 wasnt that long ago. I dont no what planet your from but you must be just another teen who only looks at devices to make up the year been too old ago.

Stop thinking about the this and that devices or that year 2001 we didnt had iphones and so on. So? We had quality tv shows and great content in 2001 and infact we had loads of things i had a computer i had a mobile phone.... Your only fuzzy about your rediculoursly insane about your newer devices and such.

If you had a telephone in 2001 and you spoke to your friends.. Its not like you where speaking thru a tin can you....... seriously i think the younger people are just silly... They think big brother 2001 was a long time ago.. they make up theories about this and that devices to make the year as if we didn't had nothing. We indeed had things we had internet we had mobile phones we had touch pads for things.. Not sure what year your from but i think your full of..... .... seriously Big brother 2001 wasn't that even long ago it may be but not that long ago. Its not like 2001 was 100 years ago you bl..... anyways... may big brother 2001 australia was the greatest of all.

I'm not even going to give you an actual response to your because clearly the only reason you continue to post here is that you like the attention...

Because i believe in being positive rather than negative. Better to be happy than sad. Also please do not use the r word. That is very offensive. I don't like it.
Thank you Reepbot. I dont like you kinston. Your a bitter old wise men who thinks that big brother 2001 was a very long time ago. I think you should get a crip of yourself and stop thinking about devices that wernt there at the time. We had a television we had colour tv. What do you think 2001 was? 100 bloody years ago you bl..... Seriously If i had you in the big brother house i would forceful you from top to bottom by scrubing the kitchen floor the way it should be, Or worse in that case.

Thanks reepbot. Yes well i supose the busnishment would be in colour or just one type of colour. When big brother returns it will have a busnishment room. Without it then there is no rules. Its the same as saying if a country does not have no borders it is not a country after all. Same with big brother without a room any type of busnishment. It is after all not a big brother reality show.

By the way back in the short short days 2001 to 2005 we had the best big brother exclusive on network ten. Not like channel 9 where they end up cut and edited and it felt almost like watching a highlight of the weeks event of big brother. That isn't how channel ten did so. Channel ten show you at least better viewing and also the exlusive LIVE of big brother.

I dont like anyhting in regards to channel 9 big brother and how short the credits where.. Notice how long the ending credits apeared on channel ten during the all big brother events telecast ? it went for more then 1 minute long. Wih the bb background theme to it. Not like channel 9 that it seems they where such a hurry to finish for the night and blasting off with the footy show instead.

But what im saying is. That big brother will return to our lifes again. I am very suprise with thousands and thousands of fans or there was at the time and hardly not getting much out of this responds from my end. I am a exclusive fan of big brother by all means and that there wont be no stoping from me.

Thank you Reepbot. I dont like you kinston. Your a bitter old wise men who thinks that big brother 2001 was a very long time ago. I think you should get a crip of yourself and stop thinking about devices that wernt there at the time. We had a television we had colour tv. What do you think 2001 was? 100 bloody years ago you bl..... Seriously If i had you in the big brother house i would forceful you from top to bottom by scrubing the kitchen floor the way it should be, Or worse in that case.

Thanks reepbot. Yes well i supose the busnishment would be in colour or just one type of colour. When big brother returns it will have a busnishment room. Without it then there is no rules. Its the same as saying if a country does not have no borders it is not a country after all. Same with big brother without a room any type of busnishment. It is after all not a big brother reality show.

By the way back in the short short days 2001 to 2005 we had the best big brother exclusive on network ten. Not like channel 9 where they end up cut and edited and it felt almost like watching a highlight of the weeks event of big brother. That isn't how channel ten did so. Channel ten show you at least better viewing and also the exlusive LIVE of big brother.

I dont like anyhting in regards to channel 9 big brother and how short the credits where.. Notice how long the ending credits apeared on channel ten during the all big brother events telecast ? it went for more then 1 minute long. Wih the bb background theme to it. Not like channel 9 that it seems they where such a hurry to finish for the night and blasting off with the footy show instead.

But what im saying is. That big brother will return to our lifes again. I am very suprise with thousands and thousands of fans or there was at the time and hardly not getting much out of this responds from my end. I am a exclusive fan of big brother by all means and that there wont be no stoping from me.

I like your thinking about big brother returning. But wouldn't it be better if you created like a big brother 2001 appreciation thread?

It is more then likely and behind big brother is also aware there is a chance (posibilly a chance) that as of 2017 we should know something about big brother and it may posibly be returning to network ten. Hosting the show is totally unsure who that should be. But i asure you that the big brother returning to network ten may be back to its proper original format and it is also most then likely to throw in the live webcams on the big brother website. As well with suvenoirs bit of comercial hights on that. It is more then likely that the big brother programe will resume back to network ten in 2018 and it may more then likely to be base at the same place at dreamworld. And more likely between late march to late april sort of to speak.

It seems that if this is a relevant true factor it is more then likely network ten will begin to promote audience to join in and get into it by mid next year 2017. This means network ten will be searching for new housemates. (You know how the routine goes) from state to state and that's how it would be done. More between mid to late 2017 such around the September 2017 more or less that would go for at least a month or so all over australia to find talent people.

Then it is more likely mini suprise promos on network ten something like (The eye is returning to netowork ten) it would have a variety mini promos that may more then likely to last between 5 to 10 seconds during the mean time. Its a indication of the return of big brother by 2018 but these mini promos wont happen until at least December during this time this is also when they promote new programes lined up for 2018. I believe behind big brother is aware of this and it is the most talked about brining back (live webcams) of the big brother show. It is more then likely this would be just the case of throwing it all in for the effort of the return of big brother.

I do have a strong feeling it will include the live stream cams even the uplate shows as well.

These who thinks all this is a lie or thinks its all attention. Think again. Are you a big brother fan? if not then you shouldn't be reading this after all.

Big brother show had big ratings but it sort of faded slowly after gretal were not there hosting the show. It may also be posible she may return or maybe someone else who used to work for Channel V in the early 2000s. I won't mention names as this is unsure who would be hosting the show as of yet nor we dont no if a uplate show may be the case with Mike goldman once again but with the uplate show perhaps it may have him back on our screens.

We will have big brother daily shows / Uplate big brother weeknights. / Big brother game shows and competitions to throw all in. Yes for live stream cams. It is more likely that brining back big brother by 2018 it is more then likely to have the live cams.

Now i dont work for network ten but i feel there is something upto the nows about network ten.

Take note. It has nothing to do what shows they have on all our tv channels. It has upsolutely nothing with it. Look back when we had big brother.. they too had other shows after that. But then again if you can think of it... Most likely big brother on network ten wont resume until the start of winter in 2018 there for plenty of time to kick back and wait with what they do and show currently on ten.

I dont think channel 9 will do the big brother it failed and look what they done.. cancelation without notice during a friday then a saturday or a sunday. It was insane what channel 9 was doing.

There is no policy on netowork ten to say that big brother can not return to air.. It can. Its not a ilegal programe after all. thank you.
There for a channel requiers things to watch and to view. We cant just live with the same programes we see for the last few years as in the block or the master chef or the i want to be a celebrity or something... Things do change we always end up reutnring old things back or simply new inventions.

So from next year if big brother goes ahead in 2018 on network ten. It will be the usual promote big brother by december 2017 but then again bb themeself will be searching for new housemates late 2017 and then the promotions will go ahead after that usually after or before the new years even promotions they do at midnight.
Thank you.

I like your thinking about big brother returning. But wouldn't it be better if you created like a big brother 2001 appreciation thread?

I did before but behind big brother deleted it and made me stay here. There for i must follow the rules. But determin to make a special threat soon in relation to big brother returning. now lets not get mistaken by all this content. This is for now a big speculation that it may be posible that network ten may returning big brother and to its original format by 2018. I usually keep this rather positive now.

I believe they may throw everything in because by 2024 all tv channels would be watching the moon and beyond mars more then anything related to normal programing and this is when more likely big brother will return for a few years 2018 to about 2023. Anything after that may be more focus nasa heading to mars live and exlusive.. I dont no. But theres something interesting going on with channel ten.

The big brother house is still remain on site at dream world. Again just because they have cleared all trees around it doesnt mean they going to make homes there. Homes would be far too close to the dreamworld site as dreamworld is sold to some asian companies which means that the area where they cut all trees are just an EXPANSION of Dreamworld park. But not development homes. Also its where original big brother will still be alocated. This exapansion field may be include new rides perhaps new things. But a little away from the big brother property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back