Skip to main content

So... Back In 2014?

We were recently talking to a travel agent about buying tickets to the Gold Coast to watch a BB live show and she told us it would be better to wait till next year and that the producers were already talking about casting calls for 2014. So hopefully it does come back!!

We were recently talking to a travel agent about buying tickets to the Gold Coast to watch a BB live show and she told us it would be better to wait till next year and that the producers were already talking about casting calls for 2014. So hopefully it does come back!!
A travel agent said that? Why would it be better to wait for next year?

Didn't 9 sign a 3 year deal for BB? Hopefully it does come back next year because I think it will only improve!

In the same way we got American idol and VoiceUsa I wonder why we never got another countries BB?
I Wouldn't mind next year being an all star BB with HMs from past seasons. But no one that has become famous. Just ppl that went back to their old lives

Personally I'd love a series like the first one in terms of format- no twists, no gimmicks- maybe an intruder or two, even a double eviction, the two-point-one-point nominations format and only two in the final. Would be great. But I'm a purist. As a realist I don't think it would rate too well.

You and I want the same thing. But only the avid BB fans would watch this. The General Public need twists and other crap to peak their interest

If the show was to come back next year, which I hope it does... I wouldn't want channel Nine to do the typical dance/music promo approach that they have been doing - it's just so cheesy and it doesn't suit the style of the show whatsoever. But if it came back on channel TEN I think that would be great! TEN would know how to handle the show correctly and it would be very nostalgic. :)

Also considering this is the 10th series (even though it's only the 2nd on Nine) it would be nice to have some sort of celebration or even a reunion of all the old Housemates or something along those lines... 10 years is quite a milestone for a format such as BB. And in saying that BB is also completely different from all the other crappy talent/cooking shows (which seem to be breeding).

In regards to twists and all that, I think the show in general is all stunted out, you can only have so many twist and turns, for instance this whole "Nominations aren't final" business... I personally don't like it.

THERE IS NO CONTRACT IN PLACE FOR BB 2014.

Each season is being held a year to year basis.

Don't listen to the Travel Agent, cause they have no idea about Big Brother. I work very close with a Travel Agent and I am telling you now, they have no insight on that front.

Didn't 9 sign a 3 year deal for BB? Hopefully it does come back next year because I think it will only improve!

Yes since this year is already better than last year. I think they will get there if they listen to the viewers :)

I actually think BB this year is getting better in the way of content they show. I feel like we're finally getting to know the housemates on a deeper level. They need to address the big weekend gap though if it is to return.

THERE IS NO CONTRACT IN PLACE FOR BB 2014.

Each season is being held a year to year basis.

Don't listen to the Travel Agent, cause they have no idea about Big Brother. I work very close with a Travel Agent and I am telling you now, they have no insight on that front.

I'm a travel agent that lives on the Gold Coast and we have no insight into possible tickets for another season. Just come up now!

troll...

If the show was to come back next year, which I hope it does... I wouldn't want channel Nine to do the typical dance/music promo approach that they have been doing - it's just so cheesy and it doesn't suit the style of the show whatsoever. But if it came back on channel TEN I think that would be great! TEN would know how to handle the show correctly and it would be very nostalgic. :)

Also considering this is the 10th series (even though it's only the 2nd on Nine) it would be nice to have some sort of celebration or even a reunion of all the old Housemates or something along those lines... 10 years is quite a milestone for a format such as BB. And in saying that BB is also completely different from all the other crappy talent/cooking shows (which seem to be breeding).

In regards to twists and all that, I think the show in general is all stunted out, you can only have so many twist and turns, for instance this whole "Nominations aren't final" business... I personally don't like it.

ACA has already done that:
FIND LINK HERE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YpwqGPRrwU

I do think Nine is learning to listen to the fanbase rather than try and dictate what that fanbase is. There does seem to be a bit of a battle between Alex and the producers and Nine and their channel execs (as I suspect there is with most shows) and it does feel this year things are going slightly more the producers way.

Back