Skip to main content

RTV News/Gossip/Snark/scandals/secrets/stuff

That Lara Bingle Sam Worthington photographer thing?

What are peoples thoughts?

I was watching the video
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...her-partner-Sam-Worthington-punches-head.html

It's hard to tell.

Now I find it hard to believe that Sam just on the stop made up the, 'he kicked her' as he punched the guy. It's too thought out.

Also reading claims that bingle claims the kick but no one saw it is also odd as on the video she doesn't say, 'he kicked me.' Sam is the one who mentions it.

Also the video of the Pap starts after they are already shitty at him. He is clearly harassing them, making comments about them going to hit him.

So really fuck that guy. The guys clearly a piece of shit, he was provoking them and yeah Lara should have kept her cool.

Anyway as far as self defence goes, if Sam thought the guy kicked her he'll be fine. It's subjective.

I can't tell what the hell is going on from footage I saw, just that Bingle is a little goer and seems determined to get the camera.

Paps are all pigs, guilty until proven innocent if you ask me, can't understand why worldwide there can't be a rule that you must obey personal space - ie won't kill any photo seeker to keep 10 paces from subject.
Don't understand how they get away with crushing people, if a bunch of people surrounded and hounded anyone ordinary wouldn't you cry assault???

OOoo, that just made me realise also, Aussies probably have one of the biggest personal space comfort zones, considering how underpopulated we are - arms length at least for strangers, very long arms.

Isn't Lara renowned for seeking publicity, letting press/paps know where to find her? Then whinging about it?

Sam seemed to really believe she was kicked. I don't think you can fake the aggression that was coming from Sam if he didn't believe she was. She behaved ridiculous though.

Sam seemed to really believe she was kicked. I don't think you can fake the aggression that was coming from Sam if he didn't believe she was. She behaved ridiculous though.

Yeah, and that's really going to be all that maters in his defense.

He's not good enough of an actor to fake that :)

I do find it funny that the universal reaction to this seems to be, 'why is he dating her?'

Timmy & Tahan, just did their Getaway segment - they did well, though Timmy has an annoying voice, bit whiney.

Perfect pair for doing theme parks, or any fun active stuff - Tahan is better than Tim actually, she has the perfect expressive face for rides and fun reporting.
Tahan got more into hanging out with kids, she is just more natural fun than Tim, but he was fine.

Yeah, and that's really going to be all that maters in his defense.

He's not good enough of an actor to fake that :)

I do find it funny that the universal reaction to this seems to be, 'why is he dating her?'

No arguments from me :)

I know him as just an actor, she is seen as a personality type. It's easier to make a judgement like that when you put yourself out there like that I think. I think she has been shown as a bimbo, who knows though? There has to be a reason she once dated a sports star and now a movie star, right?

No arguments from me :)

I know him as just an actor, she is seen as a personality type. It's easier to make a judgement like that when you put yourself out there like that I think. I think she has been shown as a bimbo, who knows though? There has to be a reason she once dated a sports star and now a movie star, right?

She obviously has something more than we can see about her personality when it comes to guys. Personally she's not that pretty and she's not got the body she once had. So these are guys that can do better in a superficial matter.

As for sports stars and movie stars. I think part of it is, the circles she travels in meeting them. If she's dating a business man, we wouldn't necessarily be finding out about it.

There's probably a part of her that goes for these people in high profiles because of how she sees herself and wants to be perceived.

Maybe they're just in love?

She obviously has something more than we can see about her personality when it comes to guys. Personally she's not that pretty and she's not got the body she once had. So these are guys that can do better in a superficial matter.

As for sports stars and movie stars. I think part of it is, the circles she travels in meeting them. If she's dating a business man, we wouldn't necessarily be finding out about it.

There's probably a part of her that goes for these people in high profiles because of how she sees herself and wants to be perceived.

Maybe they're just in love?

I think she is pretty in some ways. But I think she has changed from when we first knew of her. Unfortunately she just doesn't seem to be a likeable personality type. That's what it comes down to in the end and why most people think he can do better I guess. She has expressed she perceives herself as a kardashian type , so I don't doubt there is superficial tendencies there. Doesn't mean they aren't in love though. She needs lessons about paparazzi IMO, because the ways he acted was an over reaction. Trying not to make judgements on her as you can see, I think she does get a lot of hate and I really don't think it's deserved. But then again I do feel sorry for people quite easily lol

She is a gem, but such a weird pair.

Anyone watching MKR?
Carly is a star, somebody sign her up - she is naturally real sugar, ie everything those sugar sisters tried to fake.
She is such fun.

Reactions: Jam
The link works, thanks. They're nice girls and Carly keeps me entertained.

OMG
TWOP - Television Without Pity, has died.

IE the home of snark, huge forum and TVnews/goss site ends today.
This is sad. Great site, especially for Survivor.
Intelligent and passionate posters. A classy informative mature place. Shame it's going.
TWOP & Gofugyourself are my favourite classy bitching places.

Tahan - the first ex BBHM from last year to crack it on other networks -

See her on 7, in just a bit, some time after 12.
And 10s new car show tomorrow.
BkaaLgCCEAAbY7G.jpg

OMG, just pigged out on Real Housewives of Melbourne - and Lillian Frank got her head in finally.
I love this show, and my faves are Gina, Chyka, and Janet.
They are all very watchable.
Lydia and Andrea are trouble makers, and I find them the coldest of the lot. Kind of Victoria from Revenge
And Jackie is a funny idiot - do silverchair still exist? The talent seems to be otherwise occupied - ie Daniel does other stuff, and they haven't done anything together in years.

Gina needs a snog/marry/avoid make-under.

Who is watching RHOM

OMG, just pigged out on Real Housewives of Melbourne - and Lillian Frank got her head in finally.
I love this show, and my faves are Gina, Chyka, and Janet.
They are all very watchable.
Lydia and Andrea are trouble makers, and I find them the coldest of the lot. Kind of Victoria from Revenge
And Jackie is a funny idiot - do silverchair still exist? The talent seems to be otherwise occupied - ie Daniel does other stuff, and they haven't done anything together in years.

Gina needs a snog/marry/avoid make-under.

Who is watching RHOM

This is my new guilty pleasure. I have never been into any of the RH franchises but I found myself watching this one because my mum was coming to my house watch it in secret from my dad because she was too ashamed. In the process I got kind of hooked myself.

I totally agree about Lydia and Andrea, I haven't warmed to them at all. I think Janet is my favourite, but Jackie gets full marks for entertainment value. I wouldn't want to be friends with her but I love watching her. Her husband Ben actually seems really lovely and gentle and probably a good match for her craziness, but yeah I don't think he is doing much of anything these days, probably why he is so involved with the show while the other husbands just make the occasional cameo.

I remember this article when it was printed, kind of long but good for the lolz now that I "know" Jackie.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/silverchair-drummers-dream-romance-20100628-zd1q.html

Thanks for posting that @jessy_girl .
Interesting, so they have known each other a long time - but most of his family were pissed at him opting out of his other engagement???
Wonder what that was all about.

He seems like a bit of a dipstick, harmless but foolish. Her twanging 'use' really grates, and I'm sorry but I would laugh at her psychic crap, and she must surely have come across Christians and catholics before who consider what she says she does is demonic, or at best opportunistic manipulation of vulnerable people for money.

What episode are they up to now? I have watched 5, is 6 tonight ( or tomorrow, whenever it is on)???

The clothes are rather trashy - maybe Chyka and Lydia are sort of elegant sometimes.
They all wear very tight/short/embellished stuff - a lot.

I do like the taste in rings though.

Yeah it all sounds a bit weird with Ben's past, but I guess it worked out. I am not too into the whole psychic scene but I am also pretty gullible so I'm totally finding Jackie's skills impressive, but yeah she has to be used to people bringing her career into disrepute constantly.

I think the episode that aired tonight, which I'm yet to watch, was episode 7. Not sure how many there are in total. I wonder if it will get a second season? I would like to see a Sydney franchise but I'm not sure they would bring the same Toorak vibe.

Lol Gina really does need a snog/marry/avoid makeunder, doesn't she? I don't think I could take her too seriously a barrister, but she obviously loves the drag queen look.

Oh bugger, my usual viewing place has gone.

Can't get 6 & 7, anyone have a link they can share.please???

All Jackie does is make guesses, that is all any fortune teller does - you can make a lot of accurate guesses too if you are observant, and a bit intuitive - like barristers need to be.

I can tell when most people are lying, cheating, etc - and some in particular look at me looking at the lying and they know, I know.

I think Gina has good bullshit radar, and the others don't like that one bit - because some of their lives are total bullshit.

I think a few of them are lying about age, Janet come on, she has to be in her 60s.

That's certainly true. I did like one exchange where someone said "who are you talking to" and Jackie responded with "your grandmother" and the woman's jaw dropped in disbelief, like that is a pretty easy guess to make and hardly shows much insight.

I like the dichotomy between Gina and Jackie, you can't get much more opposite than a psychic and a barrister. And lol yes very true women like this only need enablers leading the same bullshit life, not someone use to cross examining facts who can easily call them out on how ridiculous their lives are.

Apparently Lydia and her husband have separated post filming, if true I wonder if this will change things should they get commissioned for a second season - if that happens that is, no idea how the ratings are going though.

Back