Skip to main content

RTV News/Gossip/Snark/scandals/secrets/stuff

The couple on right now are cute, sweet young married.
This whole group look more interesting.

And sadly, the ghastly Gold Coast couple can't understand why the asian pair didn't cook Japanese cuisine - because everyone knows that 'asian' is just one country and culture. The mere fact that the delightful couple tonight are of Chinese heritage and probably born and raised in Australia doesn't mean a thing! There's probably a Japanese restaurant near them on the GC and they knew how to pronounce teppanyaki. How cosmopolitan!

I am hoping for a big fight between the creepy bank manager with eyesight problems (that is not a trophy mate) and Madame Botox from the first lot.

Remember...
CourtneyAct-whiteBG-small.jpg

Courtney Act will be on season 6 - starts this week in USA
1480675_10201391662248716_980708953_n.jpg

So - when they lipsync can Courtney just sing, for real instead???

SYTYCD v MKR v The Block...........what are you watching?

Dancing all the way for me, and the others on repeat or whatever.

SYTYCD - so far awesome, judges are way more impressive, with real 'presence' already.
And it's not individual auditions we have to sit through - 4 big groups, with snippets on dancers as we go.

And 10 is doing a great job with the Games, far better than the summer games coverage.

I am hoping for a big fight between the creepy bank manager with eyesight problems (that is not a trophy mate) and Madame Botox from the first lot.

Remember...
View attachment 37483

Courtney Act will be on season 6 - starts this week in USA
View attachment 37486

So - when they lipsync can Courtney just sing, for real instead???

He/she will never win IMO... He/she is way too classy and talented compared to the over the top drama queens that mostly populate the show. This guy makes a better woman than some women I've met over the years. Sure looks better than a lot of them as well. :+)

He/she will never win IMO... He/she is way too classy and talented compared to the over the top drama queens that mostly populate the show. This guy makes a better woman than some women I've met over the years. Sure looks better than a lot of them as well. :+)

Having watched drag queens prepare for shows, I can tell you any woman would look good after the drag treatment also.
And I have often thought it would be fun to get the full drag treatment.
I have never heard of or seen the kind of theatrical make-up/spac filler/plaster they use. They create a mask, and they create a body, fantasy all.
There are the occasional almost pretty ones, but the feminine mystique is soon dispelled when they almost bowl you over in passing(just like rude men), and fling their tops off to get attention.
And I love Onya, and that other German freaky one. They both do fantastic surreal drag.

MKR's Christo was out having Japanese with Season 4's Sam & Chris last night
90e568a4923211e385be122f6f4f6846_8.jpg

and Helena and Vikki also had dinner with Sam and Chris 5 nights ago
7ace1ba48e4c11e3a2e61297a06c7829_8.jpg

Christo also keeps calling Thalia (Team Tas) 'puppy' over social media, a little creepy especially when he has apparently been lip locking with her bestie Bianca.

Last edited:
Look alikes...
12a.jpg

Blonde couple, K&K, 3rd & 4th on the left/or from centre - he looks like smilie Sam MKR, and she looks like the blonde
from the Bachelor who stuffed up her leg:):):)

Hell the Block casting is boring, gets some diversity and different influences.

Seriously...MKR 'cooks'...are incredibly ignorant.
They have no idea tonight what stilton means, wtf???
Or anything else on the menu it is probable, SA wins again, time to bet.

MKR's Christo was out having Japanese with Season 4's Sam & Chris last night
90e568a4923211e385be122f6f4f6846_8.jpg

and Helena and Vikki also had dinner with Sam and Chris 5 nights ago
7ace1ba48e4c11e3a2e61297a06c7829_8.jpg

Christo also keeps calling Thalia (Team Tas) 'puppy' over social media, a little creepy especially when he has apparently been lip locking with her bestie Bianca.

BB Ed & his twin Nick have been spotted eating with these twins also.
Both sets of twins are originally from SA and both relocated to Melbourne, similar age group, quite possible they have known each other from SA.

Loving The Block again this year - I'm a newbie; I only started watching last year. I want the twins to win everything!

I really liked Sam and Chris from last years MKR. I want to throttle half of this years MKR contestants. Seriously,how they made the show baffles me. There is a lack of food knowledge and terrible skills in the kitchen. I could blame it on the pressures of hosting but some of it just seems like common sense.

I really liked Sam and Chris from last years MKR. I want to throttle half of this years MKR contestants. Seriously,how they made the show baffles me. There is a lack of food knowledge and terrible skills in the kitchen. I could blame it on the pressures of hosting but some of it just seems like common sense.

I do believe MKR has taken a turn to the left, and it's kind of fine.

It's a survivor cooking show. They are on a mission - stop the rot.
Shoot down food fools...
ie, stop all of those idiots out there with the foodie I can do anything attitude and nothing much else - who -keep-opening-horrible-food/eating-places.
We really need to weed out the crap cafes etc.

I do believe MKR has taken a turn to the left, and it's kind of fine.

It's a survivor cooking show. They are on a mission - stop the rot.
Shoot down food fools...
ie, stop all of those idiots out there with the foodie I can do anything attitude and nothing much else - who -keep-opening-horrible-food/eating-places.
We really need to weed out the crap cafes etc.

When you say it like that, I see your point. After tonight's show especially. But on a entertainment level, loving Carly.

So apparently 7 kicked arse last night across the board, MKR/INXS for real/Downton killed everything else.

Poor 10, they have turned into community TV ratings wise. I want SYTYCD to do well, it died up against INXS, hope it does better next week.

Real Housewives did well apparently for paytv. And it is so easy to find alternatively, yeah.

The fake plastic psychic v the fake plastic lawyer is going to be fun, fun, fun.

No wonder Daniel doesn't want to play with Silverchair much anymore, his friends grew up to be idiots.

MKR tonight, we all want to see the old dickhead fail really badly

And the stupid sidekick - turns out she is still married to this better looking guy

corinne-first-husband-300x168.jpg
Gross people

Apparently SYTYCD first performance show was really good and we should all watch it online.

Flicked through a mag at the shops, Bachelor & girlfriend are getting married in Thailand.

And Women's Day is going to get their arses sued by Grant Denier and his wife for claiming they are meth heads.

I find the Block confusing and weird, so just watch in adds and bits of the repeats

What are you watching?

And the stupid sidekick - turns out she is still married to this better looking guy

View attachment 37841
Gross people

Apparently SYTYCD first performance show was really good and we should all watch it online.

Flicked through a mag at the shops, Bachelor & girlfriend are getting married in Thailand.

And Women's Day is going to get their arses sued by Grant Denier and his wife for claiming they are meth heads.

I find the Block confusing and weird, so just watch in adds and bits of the repeats

What are you watching?

I am surprised those two are so constantly mistaken for father and daughter. Ok, so there is an age gap, but to me its not as glaringly obviously huge as they make it out to be. My dad is 20 years older than me and I would say we have the reverse (and much creepier) problem and are mistaken for a couple much more than we are father and daughter.

Is SYTYCD rating well at all? I have a background in dance but I really could never get into that show.

I am surprised those two are so constantly mistaken for father and daughter. Ok, so there is an age gap, but to me its not as glaringly obviously huge as they make it out to be. My dad is 20 years older than me and I would say we have the reverse (and much creepier) problem and are mistaken for a couple much more than we are father and daughter.

Is SYTYCD rating well at all? I have a background in dance but I really could never get into that show.

LOL
I think the father/kid thing is because they both have big fat ugly heads, literally - both physically and mentally.
I almost vomited watching them gushing over each other, blergh.

Now, the most fascinating thing - he crows on about 'the old lady' , dickhead she is 55, he is 53 - and probably lies about his age.
And the lady of the manor at least still has a great head of hair.

Real Housewives of Melbourne is easily accessible on youtube and elsewhere, and better than watching BB.

No SYTYCD is dying, like every show on 10. But it deserves good ratings it is well done, and the judges are far superior to the last lot, and Carrie is a good host.

LOL
I think the father/kid thing is because they both have big fat ugly heads, literally - both physically and mentally.
I almost vomited watching them gushing over each other, blergh.

Now, the most fascinating thing - he crows on about 'the old lady' , dickhead she is 55, he is 53 - and probably lies about his age.
And the lady of the manor at least still has a great head of hair.

Real Housewives of Melbourne is easily accessible on youtube and elsewhere, and better than watching BB.

No SYTYCD is dying, like every show on 10. But it deserves good ratings it is well done, and the judges are far superior to the last lot, and Carrie is a good host.

Haha, you have such a way with words, I love it - so funny. Those 2 are just wrong in every way.

Poor Channel 10, they can't get anything right. I think it was pretty risky bringing back SYTYCD when they failed abysmally with that other dance show with Sarah Murdoch not that long ago. They would've probably had better luck with Idol to get all the X-Factor & The Voice viewers, but maybe it would be too many talent shows. My little 6 year old friend is mad for SYTYCD, so at least someone is watching it.

View attachment 37841
Gross people

What are you watching?

No freaking way! No freaking way! I'm really lost for words!

That Lara Bingle Sam Worthington photographer thing?

What are peoples thoughts?

I was watching the video
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...her-partner-Sam-Worthington-punches-head.html

It's hard to tell.

Now I find it hard to believe that Sam just on the stop made up the, 'he kicked her' as he punched the guy. It's too thought out.

Also reading claims that bingle claims the kick but no one saw it is also odd as on the video she doesn't say, 'he kicked me.' Sam is the one who mentions it.

Also the video of the Pap starts after they are already shitty at him. He is clearly harassing them, making comments about them going to hit him.

So really fuck that guy. The guys clearly a piece of shit, he was provoking them and yeah Lara should have kept her cool.

Anyway as far as self defence goes, if Sam thought the guy kicked her he'll be fine. It's subjective.

Back