Skip to main content

RTV News/Gossip/Snark/scandals/secrets/stuff

If channel 9 would stop repeating the episodes over and over and over, that'd be great...

We saw the episodes on their first run during the week, then they repeated the entire week again all at once on Friday night, and now on Saturday they're repeating ep. 1 again! Enough already!

It's enough to make a guy go outside and do something active...

Mary doing tricep dips on Biggest Loser tonight?????......Even I cannot do tricep dips and I am 59 KG???

She could have a heart attack or a stroke or something.

Wikipedia publishes TBLA Australia winner

Possible Spoiler

Wikipedia publishes The Biggest Loser Australia winner

NETWORK 10 is fielding calls from frantic fans after Wikipedia published what was claimed to be the final results of The Biggest Loser Australia online just over one week into the series premiere of the ninth season.

The user-generated information portal crowned 17-year-old Caitlin Munday with The Biggest Loser title, losing 48.12 per cent body weight. The information has since been removed. It is understood Ten actively sought to remove the incorrect information after contacted Wikipedia directly.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...australia-winner/story-e6frfmyi-1226816769114

Possible Spoiler

Wikipedia publishes The Biggest Loser Australia winner

NETWORK 10 is fielding calls from frantic fans after Wikipedia published what was claimed to be the final results of The Biggest Loser Australia online just over one week into the series premiere of the ninth season.

The user-generated information portal crowned 17-year-old Caitlin Munday with The Biggest Loser title, losing 48.12 per cent body weight. The information has since been removed. It is understood Ten actively sought to remove the incorrect information after contacted Wikipedia directly.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...australia-winner/story-e6frfmyi-1226816769114

Oh shit, now they are really sunk, I mean it seems to be the town watching alone the ratings are dismal.

And
I posted this in the music thread, but it is way too good to remain there alone - it belongs with RTV. And I have seen enough of instagram famewhores with no humour to last a lifetime.......................
Funny ones are a different deal.........................if your trying to make me laugh the vanity gets covered a bit.

I dub or dedicate this to Tully
[video=youtube_share;fXh8B4yWVKk]http://youtu.be/fXh8B4yWVKk[/video]

Mary doing tricep dips on Biggest Loser tonight?????......Even I cannot do tricep dips and I am 59 KG???

She could have a heart attack or a stroke or something.

Or seriously hurt her shoulders. Tricep dips are bad for you.

Or seriously hurt her shoulders. Tricep dips are bad for you.

Isn't everything they do on that show nowdays bad for you?

I mean, they never swim, and swimming is the best exercise, and the best when you are extremely obese - no joint damage and stuff.
And they do not need to push the very large, just moving more would do the trick, what they do to dangerously obese and ill people just seems stupid.

Isn't everything they do on that show nowdays bad for you?

I mean, they never swim, and swimming is the best exercise, and the best when you are extremely obese - no joint damage and stuff.
And they do not need to push the very large, just moving more would do the trick, what they do to dangerously obese and ill people just seems stupid.

I think this too, I appreciate what they do but it's like the anti-thesis of health. I've heard they are only 1000 calories a day which is bad! They could halve the contestants calories, which would still be very high I'm sure, and they would already start to lose weight. They should not exercising so strenuously, no wonder there are always injuries.

Olympics are coming up soon, can't see people watching BL at all when that is on, off putting looking at perfect bodies stretched to the limit, then back to sad Ararat???

Anyway, I'm so excited, Roy & HG are back on 10 for the winter games, oh yes, we have waited soooooooooo long for the genius crazy guys I love them.
Are they RTV?Comedy?Spoof.

I think this too, I appreciate what they do but it's like the anti-thesis of health. I've heard they are only 1000 calories a day which is bad! They could halve the contestants calories, which would still be very high I'm sure, and they would already start to lose weight. They should not exercising so strenuously, no wonder there are always injuries.

losing 15 kilos in 1 week is not healthy. Alot of what they do is just wrong. First episode they were doing squats and their technique was so bad. Most of these people have never exercised in their life and there seems to be no observing or teaching of doing basic movements safely. Take note of how many knees and ankles are strapped up.

losing 15 kilos in 1 week is not healthy. Alot of what they do is just wrong. First episode they were doing squats and their technique was so bad. Most of these people have never exercised in their life and there seems to be no observing or teaching of doing basic movements safely. Take note of how many knees and ankles are strapped up.

Yup...high reps with bad technique leads to injuries....

nb the bigger you are the more you lose when you first "change your ways"

I remember one year a girl lost less than 2 kilos in the first week, which in the real world would be a pretty reasonable and healthy expectation, but to be honest on TBL when you are severely overweight and exposed to the conditions that they are, you really should be losing more than that. But, on the same token, the amount that they are losing each week is really unhealthy. As a % of their starting weight, it seems kind of on par with the realistic and recommended loss of 1-1.5kg a week. Still totally messed up though, the doctors and ambos they have on call must get pretty busy at times!

Ha,ha, hardly surprising the arrogant girls from WA are crass/flash, no refinement there.
If they actually knew something about food they would know if your going to buy pastry at least get the good stuff - from a patisserie.
Or - buy the gourmet frozen kind made from real butter at DJs or good foodie shops. Fuckwit posers:)
LOL great add for Robur cardboard pastry tonight - Coles would not be pleased.

They did, but I can't lie, I did want to see their time in the kitchen more than the others. I personally found it a delight that they crashed and burned. Sadly, I don't think they will be better for it.

On the puff pastry part, what were they thinking? That whole dessert was puff pastry! I'm with kxk not this, they could have at least bought the good stuff. Here is more to their worldly food experience

They did, but I can't lie, I did want to see their time in the kitchen more than the others. I personally found it a delight that they crashed and burned. Sadly, I don't think they will be better for it.

On the puff pastry part, what were they thinking? That whole dessert was puff pastry! I'm with kxk not this, they could have at least bought the good stuff. Here is more to their worldly food experience

Yes we need them since the rest except the twins are boring. Glad the ACT couple are gone, he was utterly annoying and I thought her face would crack the sourpusses she was pulling constantly.
This show kind of explains a lot of the crap meals I have complained of eateries serving - there are far too many fools out there who think they make great food & it's shit.
And probably our palettes vary enormously???

Yes we need them since the rest except the twins are boring. Glad the ACT couple are gone, he was utterly annoying and I thought her face would crack the sourpusses she was pulling constantly.
This show kind of explains a lot of the crap meals I have complained of eateries serving - there are far too many fools out there who think they make great food & it's shit.
And probably our palettes vary enormously???

The ACT couple can't cook! They basically put whatever they had in their sauces, even when they don't go together. So many people do this. They think mixing a bunch of ingredients is the way to go... It's not! How they made the show in the first place has me dumbfounded. Yeah everyone's palettes vary, but even if they do, you can tell a good meal from a crap meal. The girls last night proved they are not as knowledgable as they think. They may know good food, but they can't cook good food. But I'll let it slide until next time. At least last years bitchy girls could cook.

The couple on right now are cute, sweet young married.
This whole group look more interesting.

So You Think You Can Dance

starts on sunday 6.30pm

In the host role is TEN-darling Carrie Bickmore with US superstar Paula Abdul lured to accompany Jason Gilkison, Aaron Cash and Shannon Holtzapffel as judges. There are already some key changes to the former series, in the opening audition episode.

100 dancers, who presumably have passed a producer audition already, are divided into four categories: jazz, urban, ballroom and contemporary. As the groups are put through their paces with 4 guest choreographers (including Kelley Abbey) the music cleverly twists into its own variation of the song and the sequence serves as an opening dance card to what will follow.

Love this show, hope it does well.

Rhianna has a RTV show starting soon if you have pay tv........

Rhianna is host of a competitive reality TV show called Styled to Rock which starts on Thursday February 20 on Style. It is a design show and our Kylie Minogue also pops up on in episode two. Also Australia DJs Miriam and Olivia Nero and Kid Cudi turn up in episode six.

Back