Skip to main content

Royal Watch

Kate is stunning at the Royal Variety Performance, gorgeous Jenny Packham frock and sparkly shoes

4779815800000578-5197619-image-m-2_1513769205774.jpg

Nope, corny and cheesy is what they were when they occasionally screened here. Apparently this one was worse than usual.
They have rich pickings and surely must be better now???

That not funny woman Miranda.....is it Hart? Very tall, and i find very boring was MC

Hahaha! I had not thought about that. I’ve never understood why women would bring attractive women inside their homes for husbands to lust after (Sienna Miller, Jennifer Garner, etc. I’m looking at you).

Wills would remember his Dad's fling with his nanny Tiggy too, no pretty young things needed thank you.
I find she looks like a scout master, Mum & Dad probably get to be softies whilst she enforces what's proper.

Ooooooooo .......one biatch is off the wedding invites list

477B4C1000000578-0-image-m-2_1513925473645.jpg

477B4AAC00000578-5204907-image-m-4_1513965239384.jpg

She apologised.....but come on, nobody believes the racist cow, who has been previously displayed nasty racist shit....

It is not the first time that the royal, dubbed Princess Pushy, has found herself at the centre of a racist row.

In 2004 she was accused of insulting a party of black diners at a smart New York restaurant by allegedly telling them to ‘go back to the colonies’ in a row over noise.

The princess strongly denied the allegations, claiming to have said she would be ‘ready to go back to the colonies’ during a dispute about noise with the other table.

But she subsequently went on to make a series of toe-curling remarks in a television interview about the incident, referring to African people as 'adorable'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-racist-Blackamoor-brooch.html#ixzz522pwm3f7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back