Skip to main content

Reasons why Tahan got highest votes for last evict

This is some first class trolling, I'll give her that. It's gotta be the same person (or a handful of friends and family of blogger) posting links to that blog by using different proxies, there can be no other explanation. lol

Potatoes gonna potate! :rolleyes:

*sigh*

To each his own.

'Haters gonna hate' is the most stupid online rebuttal. It means precisely nothing.

Don't diss Casper's Mum avie like that, it ain't cool. :mad:

I think her blogs are great as always shes more reliable than bbau its self as she brings in clear evidence

LMAO! I agree. Meanwhile, you have to admit, the save vote is pretty shifty and not very fair!

Miki, I love you, I really do and always have, but disagree with almost everything you say

34776225.jpg

I think Tahans fans always assume she is in the most danger every week, so they vote hard every week.

What???!!! Give me an example please.

Don't be concerned, as I said, I still love and respect you. I just find it funny that almost every time I see you post your opinion, I think the opposite. At the moment it's about vote to save. I LOVE vote to save and think it has done a great job of removing the pot plants and keeping the more interesting housemates in (for the most part). I would HATE to see a return to vote to evict.

Don't be concerned, as I said, I still love and respect you. I just find it funny that almost every time I see you post your opinion, I think the opposite. At the moment it's about vote to save. I LOVE vote to save and think it has done a great job of removing the pot plants and keeping the more interesting housemates in (for the most part). I would HATE to see a return to vote to evict.

Ahhh, ok cool. Nope, they should at least have a vote to evict as well. Even though I was going off Ben he was hardly a pot plant!

Ahhh, ok cool. Nope, they should at least have a vote to evict as well. Even though I was going off Ben he was hardly a pot plant!

I do agree with that, but that's thanks to the earlier evictees, all 5 of the nominees were big personalities. We got rid of the pot plants earlier in the season, so now (perhaps with the exception of the intruders) every eviction is going to hurt.

I do agree with that, but that's thanks to the earlier evictees, all 5 of the nominees were big personalities. We got rid of the pot plants earlier in the season, so now (perhaps with the exception of the intruders) every eviction is going to hurt.

Very true!

This is a troll message. Look at the name.

edit: TANAL LANAT, fools.

Moderater, ban this account.

Hmmmmm well i gave Tahan a few votes...

I don't have a twitter account
and i have no idea what her boyfriends name is

But yes I'll blame twitter and her boyfriend and big brother for my votes hahaha

I like elephants, i don't think id ever have relations with one though :D

Back