Skip to main content

R U OK Support Thread

Hope your load is a little lighter today?
Shit time of year for me, been struggling myself, I respect you as a decent poster and hope for good fortune for you.
No need to post details, just know we do care and hope for the best for you.

Exactly. Great and exciting distraction. I also find utter trashy TV is a good relaxer relief, tattoo shows fascinate me and really bitchy trashy stuff and nonsense.

I am feeling much lighter today and very thankful for the support you guys gave me. You all don't know how much you helped

Reactions: kxk
PM if you need anything, or just ask away here

You don't have to explain why....just tell us what you need.
Grab some hugs wherever you can, they really help, you can feel blood pressure lower

Lately I have been walking off some stress and sadness, getting further each week, it does help shake it out
Hope the weather is nice wherever you are?
Sunshine and 20 in Melbourne so lovely today, first day I have felt unfrozen:)

PM if you need anything, or just ask away here

You don't have to explain why....just tell us what you need.
Grab some hugs wherever you can, they really help, you can feel blood pressure lower

Lately I have been walking off some stress and sadness, getting further each week, it does help shake it out
Hope the weather is nice wherever you are?
Sunshine and 20 in Melbourne so lovely today, first day I have felt unfrozen:)
And first day in a while I have felt chilly. Went out with sandals and t-shirt (and light scarf and cardigan). And then realised it was 10 degrees. Warmed up though, luckily.

Another weird day in the life of Mooseface..... I just had a rather disconcertingly strong allergic reaction to a freshly picked pumpkin .... stem....

Everything started itching like crazy, slightly swelling and I turned bright red. Apparently you can be allergic to pumpkin stems (and zucchinis, cucumbers, other curcurbits, etc). They have very very fine, tiny spikes on the stem. Lasted about an hour for the worst to go. Very unfun. I have never had anything like that before. I'm ok again now, thankfully.

That sounds terrible. Glad to hear you got over it fairly quickly.

Another weird day in the life of Mooseface..... I just had a rather disconcertingly strong allergic reaction to a freshly picked pumpkin .... stem....

Everything started itching like crazy, slightly swelling and I turned bright red. Apparently you can be allergic to pumpkin stems (and zucchinis, cucumbers, other curcurbits, etc). They have very very fine, tiny spikes on the stem. Lasted about an hour for the worst to go. Very unfun. I have never had anything like that before. I'm ok again now, thankfully.

Oh no! Glad it has cleared up!

Goodness. You might need to come home for some dumplings. Glad it didn't last long.

Goodness. You might need to come home for some dumplings. Glad it didn't last long.
I might indeed! Dumplings in Melbourne are quite different to dumplings here. And much better generally, in my opinion. Have you had any lately??

I did have some 'cheese' dumplings in Austria the other week, that were quite good.... but I do love the asian style dumplings.

I might indeed! Dumplings in Melbourne are quite different to dumplings here. And much better generally, in my opinion. Have you had any lately??

I did have some 'cheese' dumplings in Austria the other week, that were quite good.... but I do love the asian style dumplings.
Not for a few weeks. They tend to put a fair bit of ginger in them which I don't like much. There's a place on Swan St I'll try soon.

That pumpkin stem thing sounds very freaky @Mooseface - glad they are usually removed

OOoo @Khun Khun I love doing dim sum/yum cha if you ever feel in the mood.
My favourite gourmet classic is Red Emperor Southgate
Are there any good ones in Richmond?

Need some prayer.

It seems all everyone on here wants to do these days is bully me. I am sick of it.
you will just have to spend more time round the wonderful peoples who don't :) Sorry to hear you are though. Sucks if they chase you away from threads you enjoy.

you will just have to spend more time round the wonderful peoples who don't :) Sorry to hear you are though. Sucks if they chase you away from threads you enjoy.

Thank you Isee. You are a kind and caring person. :thumbsup:

Most of the people I like on here don't visit much anymore. Left me all alone with most of the wolves.

Need some prayer.

It seems all everyone on here wants to do these days is bully me. I am sick of it.

I never bully you - but I am not everyone xxxxx Just Shake it off babe, whoever it is (or are) must be missing something in their own life (lives) You have many friends here xxx

Back