Skip to main content

R U OK Support Thread

I never bully you - but I am not everyone xxxxx Just Shake it off babe, whoever it is (or are) must be missing something in their own life (lives) You have many friends here xxx

Thanks joyjoyjoy (or hooley as I know you, ;) ). I know you don't bully me. You are a good friend.

We don't agree all the time, often have different perspectives, and then we can both be a bit hard core and blunt - and I love that about you.
Love your quirky passions, even if I don't share them (ie Stassi).
Stuff any wankers stalking and being mean - bores I find do this.
This place would be bland without you, keep on keeping on:)

We don't agree all the time, often have different perspectives, and then we can both be a bit hard core and blunt - and I love that about you.
Love your quirky passions, even if I don't share them (ie Stassi).
Stuff any wankers stalking and being mean - bores I find do this.
This place would be bland without you, keep on keeping on:)

Thanks kxk.

I think it is good we have different perspectives and opinions. We are good and I find you a great member of the site.

Reactions: kxk
I'm struggling. I'm not ok. I don't feel comfortable posting further here as some people on this forum are incredibly cruel and I am too fragile and scared right now. But really would like some support
You have lots of fans on this forum delcan. And I humbly put myself in that group. Your enthusiasm has spurned on a lot of activity on this site with your masterchef threads etc.
I havent been around much as I am struggling with a few issues at the moment but know you can always pm me should you feel the need.
As far as I am concerned you along with Mr Sticks have provided that initial spark to get threads moving and flowing again.
I personally thank you both for that.
Hope to visit more often than I have been.
And my thoughts are with you Khun Khun. As they are with everyone in this thread and on this site.
At bare bones and behind the fights there is a family here that cares and supports.
I like this site. And thats a big reason why.

Ohhh. Spent several days last week with client admitted to Emergency and then to the Klinik (hospital, neurology). It seems it's basically all in her head which makes it tricky to deal with because she doesn't speak good German and she doesn't speak English. Her Carer is frustrated with her and so is my boss. Which leaves me a wee bit out of my depth in organizing a psychologist, a physio, maybe a psychiatrist, a gynachologist, who knows what else (!) for her ....[DOUBLEPOST=1506966396][/DOUBLEPOST]
WE NEED A GROUP HUG (hooley said so)

:hilarious:
Missing my little doggies. I get to see them on Wednesday.... yay

Thanks both, I cringe because that pup is way to young to be away from it's mum, they don't wander at that age. And this is why I detest FB/Twitter/most youtube, a lot of people create the scenario and sometimes it's cruel.

Thanks both, I cringe because that pup is way to young to be away from it's mum, they don't wander at that age. And this is why I detest FB/Twitter/most youtube, a lot of people create the scenario and sometimes it's cruel.

Yes, I certainly hope the guy didn't "let" the puppy fall into the water, but the actions of the mother dog are amazing.

Here, have some funny fake pandas @Mooseface:) Hope that helps

4518A04100000578-4955720-image-a-33_1507299789323.jpg

Sure... it’s not QUITE the same, as ACTUAL furry funny cocker spaniels. But ... it’s good...! Appreciated, kxk, thankyou, merci beaucoup, vielen Dank.. Yay Pandas. And spaniels.

What a clever doggo! Such a good boy!

Girl, but, how did the pup get there? I get no sound on that, is it explained?

They are not speaking English so no idea. Maybe like a flood or cyclone?

Can't remember exactly but the person who posted it wrote something like "puppy falls in puddle".

Yes, I certainly hope the guy didn't "let" the puppy fall into the water, but the actions of the mother dog are amazing.

Looks so much a German Shepherd :)

Back