Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

To be fair Sarah herself is a former reality star and was on The Face (I think it's called? A modelling show anyway) so they would likely have run in similar circles over the years.

They are probably the "meet up every three months at an opening of a nightclub and take selfies" kind of friends.

Priya Sometimes‏Verified account@PriyaSometimes 53m53 minutes ago
Please tell me how to dress

DCNePufWAAIFGW7.jpg

Many of herTwitter posts are about finding right man or being lonely all day/night and chatting up many suitors.
Who knows.
Really? Huh. I hadn't picked up on that especially. I thought she was pursuing work in India though so ey were spending time apart. Hmmm. I'll have to pay attention![DOUBLEPOST=1497404530][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? Huh. I hadn't picked up on that especially. I thought she was pursuing work in India though so they were spending time apart. Hmmm. I'll have to pay attention!

Really? Huh. I hadn't picked up on that especially. I thought she was pursuing work in India though so ey were spending time apart. Hmmm. I'll have to pay attention![DOUBLEPOST=1497404530][/DOUBLEPOST]

pay snooftention you must!

before your memories turn to dusssst.

and these pictures turn to russssst.

has dear Priya turned to lusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst?

Back