Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

No. She looks quite severe the way she pulls back her hair so tightly.

My impression was that he wasn't doing heaps with his real estate work in Melbourne and that she got a transfer to Singapore and he has gone along for the ride. I have no idea really!

Maybe they are international assassins on an assignment?

tee_smyth

18723574_310686662720676_4040176809365471232_n.jpg

LikeComment
3,608 likes

Flogging Hungry Jacks? Is her Insta career on its last legs?

Is Hungry Jacks the same as Burger King here in the States?
Also didn't they sponsor Australian Survivor?

Yeah, agreed that I don't know why Tully is flogging them.

Is Hungry Jacks the same as Burger King here in the States?
Also didn't they sponsor Australian Survivor?

Yeah, agreed that I don't know why Tully is flogging them.

Apparently the Burger King franchise came over to Australia back in the early 70's but they had to change their name to Hungry Jack's because there was a takeaway food shop in Adelaide that had franchised the name Burger King.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_Jack's

Lol. Until I clicked on the video right now to see how Priya looks now, I honestly thought the "cricket" was like the insect we have here. I thought it was some indie YouTube video or something like that. We just don't have cricket here in the US and I never see it written in the context of a game.

Cricket is like a religion over in India.

Is Hungry Jacks the same as Burger King
Yes, Hungry Jacks is the main BK franchise holder in AU, they couldn't use the BK name when they first started up (because someone else owned the name? ...not sure) so they named it Hungry Jack's after its Australian boss. BK tried to force them to change their name to Burger King in the late 1990s, but the franchisee took them to court and actually won. Go figure.

I wonder what caused that?
Probably tired of Tully stalking them.
Tully changed her current Instagram profile pic to be similar to Ruby's a while ago.
Maybe that's just the instagram style in Australia. I don't know. I'm just sorry to miss out on the occasional Drew picture. They seem so great together.

Probably tired of Tully stalking them.
Tully changed her current Instagram profile pic to be similar to Ruby's a while ago.
Maybe that's just the instagram style in Australia. I don't know. I'm just sorry to miss out on the occasional Drew picture. They seem so great together.

Strange that Tully is still pining over Drew.

Lol. Until I clicked on the video right now to see how Priya looks now, I honestly thought the "cricket" was like the insect we have here. I thought it was some indie YouTube video or something like that. We just don't have cricket here in the US and I never see it written in the context of a game.
Oh I know... cricket is very Commonweath. Well except Canada? (Strangely. I guess its the US and French influences)

Cricket is fun, though. It's definitely 'sport' (totes gotta be fit) but also with a dash of strategy (gotta also have your wits about you).

I'm a fan of cricket!

Back