Skip to main content

Pass to Grand Final?

Lucas

Hi everyone

Was just thinking about "the biggest task in Big Brother Australia history". I noticed that on the board there are three slots for the housemate pictures: Semi-Finals, Finals and Grand final and then it mentions next to that = Prize money.

Maybe this will mean that the pair who wins this challenge gets a free pass to the grand final ? I can imagine the pair twist ending this week or next week?

Hence the title: the biggest task in Big Brother history? Though it's actually a quite easy task... Just answer questions...

No, I'm pretty it is referring to the grand final of the perfect pairs competition.
Not the finale of the whole game.

Biggest in the History of….. < insert relevant TV show> is a trope as old as vaudeville itself. Tv’s idea of history extends to back to the last ad break.

In BBUK this yr one person with the power got to nominate one other housemate to have a free ride to the final. They had to make that decision within about an hr of knowing all the housemates, so there is a chance the final couple in the perfect pairs game could get a free pass to the final

Haha! This is why I think maybe it could be a pass to the grand final. There is nothing about this task at the moment that claims it's the "biggest in Big Brother history".

Imagine the resentment amongst the other HM's if say David got the free pass to the Grand Final.

Alex wouldn't be so stupid.

Then again...

bst.gif

I wondering what the Ultimate Pair, get to do with the $30k.... maybe buy an immunity ticket to use at some stage before noms, up until the final week?
I'm sure BB will want them to spend it on something to cause upset in the house...
The HM's must know/guessed that it comes from the prize money?

No, just no. No housemate should ever be able to "buy" their way to the finale. EVER. Unless you're talking about buying them a seat in the audience for the Finale ;)

Maybe the food truck will return (good meals available to purchase for large sums of money)? If the prize for this task is $30K for the winning pair, does that mean the rest of the housemates are losers (get put on staples)?

Normally a task is either won or lost collectively as a house.

No, they wouldn't use the food truck/diner twice in a row. I'm thinking this isn't as much of a shopping task as it is a week-long Luxury Competition. With that being said, I hope the tasks pick up. That "ungrateful bloody cow" Sandra's starting to get bored, and so am I.

Back