Skip to main content

Opinions: Which BB was better 2012 or 2013 and why

Rembrandt

:cool: I have to say Michael from last year was the best and Tim is the best from this year. Both so alike but yet so different... Also Ben the winner from last year was fun to watch most the time until he got bitchy.

I don't think Tim and Michael are similar at all. Tim is definitely a better housemate. I think 2013 is better now. This thread will be closed though because there is already a thread on this. Make sure you check to make sure there isn't already a thread on the topic that you want to start.

2013 is better for the sole fact that asshole Benjamin isnt there. Could not stand how much bitchiness he did.

i find it easier to relate to this years housemates.....ok so not Tully but the rest of them.

2013 is SO MUCH better. Quite frankly, the housemates last year got on a bit too well, there wasn't enough personality clashes & arguments. Too much backstabbing bitchiness last year with housemates too afraid to confront one another.

And [MENTION=36353]Rembrandt[/MENTION] , I'm not entirely sure this warranted a whole new thread...

2013 must be better... cause I found I just couldn't get into it last year, and it was one of the few years that I missed most of it

2013 is already 10 times better. Last year's show was uninteresting and storylines/focus was handled poorly.

Just compare the two launch nights and this year is ahead in quality by light years.

I like last season better purely because of Estelle <333333333 like Estelle >>>>> this season housemates but as a whole - this year.

Last year was about relationship dynamics wheras this year is about strategy. Funny how the big game players determine the series mood, Tim very early on made 2013 about strategy whereas last year they all banded together to try and take one person out, survival of the fittest.
I personally loved last years one but this year is head and shoulders above, Tim makes this year, just totally unique and a strategy like no other, and the controversy surrounding Tully makes it worth watching.

The contestants this year are a far greater group of individuals compared to last year. Pretty much no one that you immediately dislike.
Just needs the naughty corner to be brought back.

I think the majority of people who watched both last years series and this years series agree that 2013 is better. The Housemates are far more diverse and interesting. It is for this reason that it confuses me why 2012 rated so much better and last years housemates had such a larger twitter following when they got out. Why do we all think this is?

I think the majority of people who watched both last years series and this years series agree that 2013 is better. The Housemates are far more diverse and interesting. It is for this reason that it confuses me why 2012 rated so much better and last years housemates had such a larger twitter following when they got out. Why do we all think this is?

I think people tired of it at the end of last season, and maybe felt obligated to continue watching because they were already invested. They didn't get invested this time so the ratings dropped off. It was exciting that it first came back, but it's a different beast that not everyone is going to continue to follow.

I think people tired of it at the end of last season, and maybe felt obligated to continue watching because they were already invested. They didn't get invested this time so the ratings dropped off. It was exciting that it first came back, but it's a different beast that not everyone is going to continue to follow.
Yeah. I think more and more people are starting to have a little glance now though and are getting hooked because the ratings are going up. It should be a strong finish ratings wise because all the entertaining, big characters are staying in the house.

2013 is SO MUCH better. Quite frankly, the housemates last year got on a bit too well, there wasn't enough personality clashes & arguments. Too much backstabbing bitchiness last year with housemates too afraid to confront one another.

And [MENTION=36353]Rembrandt[/MENTION] , I'm not entirely sure this warranted a whole new thread...
it must have if you took time out to reply.. have a good day!

Back