Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

I'm really torn now. As much as I'd love to see Brooke & Flick knocked out, a finale consisting of El and Lee would be almost too dull to bear. I'm still hoping that somehow JL and Kristie figure into it, despite (because of?) their invisible edit in the promos.

I'm really torn now. As much as I'd love to see Brooke & Flick knocked out, a finale consisting of El and Lee would be almost too dull to bear. I'm still hoping that somehow JL and Kristie figure into it, despite (because of?) their invisible edit in the promos.
I would rather a Brooke and Flick final than El and Lee. But I am starting to root for Brooke so there is that. I can't get behind Kristie as a finalist unless she starts making some big moves. So far she hasn't done much of anything.

There are even worse outcomes. What if the power couples/friendships knock each other out and we're left with Matt and Sam? :D

...OH MY GOD MEGLOS BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!!... you know very well that if you say it out loud that it will happen... so shush!... if it ends up with them two in the final so help me... I will jump off a bridge and forget to tie on the bungee jump rope and will scream all the way down "fuck you Meglooooooooooos!"... lol!... cheers.

...OH MY GOD MEGLOS BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!!... you know very well that if you say it out loud that it will happen... so shush!... if it ends up with them two in the final so help me... I will jump off a bridge and forget to tie on the bungee jump rope and will scream all the way down "fuck you Meglooooooooooos!"... lol!... cheers.

Ha! Just putting it out there. It might work in reverse you know... if you say it out loud it cancels it out.

I just want to binge watch the rest of the season now. How many weeks do we have left?
4? Is my guess. I've lost track but there are 7 episodes left. If they stick to 2 a week we could have three weeks and then one left of the finale.

So JL and Kyrstie are doing what? Maybe JL loses immunity and goes first.
Yes I'm confused with how you get a tight four going forward out of eight, but I guess it's easy if the other four aren't playing.
Lee has to be the next target after JL.
Is this the first we have seen of Brooke and Sam as a tight pair? It makes so much sense if the 6 are couples. So much for the girls as a tight three.

I can't help but think that because no mention was made of JL and Kristie, maybe they are on the winning side of whatever split there is? I can hope, anyway. I'd even take an alliance with Flick if it meant getting rid of some of the others.

...you are both obviously talking about EL and not Jennah-Louise (JL)... I just thought that I'd point it out just in case we all started getting confused... lol!... cheers.

...oh well... confession time... when I responded to these 2 posts with my dumb-arsed post correcting the two of you I genuinely had forgotten that Jennah-Louise was still in the game lol!... so I stand corrected... you were both talking about Jennah-Louise and not El... I had no need to correct the both of you... confession over... yes... it's official... I'm a nuff nuff!... lol!... cheers.

...oh well... confession time... when I responded to these 2 posts with my dumb-arsed post correcting the two of you I genuinely had forgotten that Jennah-Louise was still in the game lol!... so I stand corrected... you were both talking about Jennah-Louise and not El... I had no need to correct the both of you... confession over... yes... it's official... I'm a nuff nuff!... lol!... cheers.

lol, no worries, I just took it as you saying you wanted EL voted out. No problem here :)

lol, no worries, I just took it as you saying you wanted EL voted out. No problem here :)

...hahaha!... don't get me wrong Meglos I would love to see El gone but I had to confess my mistake regardless... that's just the way that I am lol!... now I feel 'pure and virginal' again... ha!... as if!... cheers.

The preview they just showed on Ten says the alliance will crack and cuts to Lee saying major, major blindside.

I am not sure if they are talking about the larger alliance or the small one of 4 that was formed tonight.

The preview they just showed on Ten says the alliance will crack and cuts to Lee saying major, major blindside.

I am not sure if they are talking about the larger alliance or the small one of 4 that was formed tonight.
I looked at that promo pic before the show and thought it was interesting that 2 (JL & El) seemed to be standing little apart from the others. Probably nothing, but interesting when we all get to look back.

The Survivor Australia twitter header photo at the moment says "over 2 nights the alliance will crack" and has a photo of Matt, Lee, Brooke, El, Flick and Sam. No Kristie.

Back