Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

I hope no one spoils it. They all have to sign a confidentiality agreement, but facebook is already full of people who claim to "know" the final two. Most just hint at it but a couple have blurted it out. I prefer to think that they are bullshitting, but it's extremely annoying.
Most people ARE bullshitting, how would they really know? Also super fans would not want to spoil the result for anyone.

More people are adding to these spoilers though which are being referred to by timmy and Meglos which make them more believable.

By the way, I just checked the betting odds and they have changed since I checked them last night.....

One of their odds lowered while the rest have increased.

Do people from the tapings bet on these things?

By the way, I just checked the betting odds and they have changed since I checked them last night.....

One of their odds lowered while the rest have increased.

Do people from the tapings bet on these things?

I saw another comment on facebook. The audience/family members have obviously signed a confidentiality agreement, but someone said that
Luke's mother
may have accidentally given away the winner. Thankfully this person didn't say who, and I don't want to know.

I saw another comment on facebook. The audience/family members have obviously signed a confidentiality agreement, but someone said that
Luke's mother
may have accidentally given away the winner. Thankfully this person didn't say who, and I don't want to know.

I was reading on a site that JLP may have given away the winner as well.

It matches the original spoiler that I found so I wouldn't be surprised if it is right.

Last edited:
I posted this in the Articles thread but there's a potential spoiler here...

New episodes of All-Star Family Feud are screening this month on TEN.

The first at 7:30pm Monday October 16 is an Australian Survivor special:

Asaga: Luke, Sarah, Michelle and Jericho.
Samatau: Locky, Tara, Tarzan (Mark H) and Aimee.

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/10/returning-all-star-family-feud.html

...can we assume from this lineup that
Peter fails to make the final 3 and will be voted out tonight
?

I posted this in the Articles thread but there's a potential spoiler here...

New episodes of All-Star Family Feud are screening this month on TEN.

The first at 7:30pm Monday October 16 is an Australian Survivor special:

Asaga: Luke, Sarah, Michelle and Jericho.
Samatau: Locky, Tara, Tarzan (Mark H) and Aimee.

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/10/returning-all-star-family-feud.html

...can we assume from this lineup that
Peter fails to make the final 3 and will be voted out tonight
?

I heard this was happening. I can't wait!!

I am sticking by what I read for tonights elimination:

I think Michelle will go tonight.

Ha, against my better judgement I just read both spoilers, so I'm glad they're both different.

Though here's one of my own...
isn't the winner, a la Kristie not doing Family Feud last season. Hopefully that's completely wrong and they just weren't chosen because they're boring.

Ha, against my better judgement I just read both spoilers, so I'm glad they're both different.

isn't the winner, a la Kristie not doing Family Feud last season. Hopefully that's completely wrong and they just weren't chosen because they're boring.

I haven't read this but this is how I think it will go.

I have a feeling that

Peter will win the Immunity
tonight.

Tara will realize that she can't beat Peter at Immunity and needs someone who can beat Peter.

So she will take

Jericho to the Final 3 by voting Michelle out

Where did you find them? I have only found one and there is no discussion input from other people so it's hard to say if it's true or not.

Where did you find them? I have only found one and there is no discussion input from other people so it's hard to say if it's true or not.

I was just referring to the posts in spoiler tags by Affable and Timmy. I'm avoiding real actual possible spoilers like the plague.

Back