Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Call me heartless but I couldn't care less about family visits, it just holds up the action as far as I'm concerned. Especially when you don't really like the people who receive them.

...I must be just as heartless I guess because I hate the 'letters from home' and the 'family visits' crap... why bring their families in on the last day anyway?... it's probably only 3-4 days after the show finishes that they see them anyway... Lee will probably be telling his boys to stop fighting each other and calling them 'little bastards' again in no time regardless... as for the producers bringing them in for our "aw shucks!... ain't that so cute"... reactions from us viewers just don't expect it from me... as Meglos says... "it just holds up the action"... cheers.

...I must be just as heartless I guess because I hate the 'letters from home' and the 'family visits' crap... why bring their families in on the last day anyway?... it's probably only 3-4 days after the show finishes that they see them anyway... Lee will probably be telling his boys to stop fighting each other and calling them 'little bastards' again in no time regardless... as for the producers bringing them in for our "aw shucks!... ain't that so cute"... reactions from us viewers just don't expect it from me... as Meglos says... "it just holds up the action"... cheers.

Yes, as you say, they'll see them in a few days anyway. I know it's supposed to "inspire" and "fuel" them, but really, in such a long season, they could have brought the families in about halfway through (and keep it with the other 23 hours a day that TEN don't show us ;) )

Yes, as you say, they'll see them in a few days anyway. I know it's supposed to "inspire" and "fuel" them, but really, in such a long season, they could have brought the families in about halfway through (and keep it with the other 23 hours a day that TEN don't show us ;) )

...bwahahahahahahahaha!... EXACTLY!... I'm so glad that you put it in such small letters so as to not upset anyone from Channel 10 if they just so happened to read it... good move... lol!... (oopsies!... I hope that I haven't given anything away... ;):whistling::biggrin:.).. cheers.

They probably brought the families in so late to save money,usually the families come in much earlier and help
with a challenge
They could save even more if they didn't even bother :)

Seeing as they probably have an entire resort booked out for the crew (as US seasons do), the F&F probably stay there.

I feel like this is my blame and I have destroyed it for the general population who needed to see and examine the reviews in the scene discourse posts. I ought to have left things the way they were. Expressions of remorse.

Back