Skip to main content

No Big Brother on Friday, Sunday.

Surely they'd put Fridays show on Go?

There's no way they'd have just 2 episodes between nomination and eviction.

tumblr_inline_n5js30TDol1qafrh6.png

So we're not getting any footage from Thursday, and a mash up from the weekend, with Sunday excluded if Monday night's show is anything to go by. Great.

Sick to death of those James Bond movies, Friday and Saturday nothing but Bond, old out of date movies, also hated Gotham.. Nine is going down the gurgler, how about some more Big Bang ? when Nine axed Day's of our Lives many people in a local nursing home had anxiety attacks. :speechless::wacky::wink:

Mon/Tue/Wed are always some bullshit gimmick show with half the show of Sonia on stage recapping the week. I think Thursday will be the only night for actual raw footage from the house if they extend that I might be Ok with it but the more shows you take out of the schedule the less people will watch the ones that are on!

I've noticed that Channel 9 doesn't know how to present the show. As a BBUS viewer, the US version has always been 3 shows, with the after dark show..no complaints and the Show is heading into its 17 season. CBS has never had a problem because the format has stayed the same...giving too much footage is overkill in my opinion and then when the footage isnt there, fans lose?interest. Channel 9 make up your mind. Also, I rather have a comp-based BB than just a social-BB like this series. It makes it more fun and more drama comes of it. I've had enough of these tasks.

I've noticed that Channel 9 doesn't know how to present the show. As a BBUS viewer, the US version has always been 3 shows, with the after dark show..no complaints and the Show is heading into its 17 season. CBS has never had a problem because the format has stayed the same...giving too much footage is overkill in my opinion and then when the footage isnt there, fans lose?interest. Channel 9 make up your mind. Also, I rather have a comp-based BB than just a social-BB like this series. It makes it more fun and more drama comes of it. I've had enough of these tasks.
I would intensely dislike if they changed it closer to the U.S. format. No offence, but far too much 'alliance' chat for my liking. That's basically all you see.

Also BB is an 'off ratings season' show there, it's in our ratings season here.

Although @Goon did say prior to the season that it would run past the end of ratings season here - doubt that will happen though.

I've noticed that Channel 9 doesn't know how to present the show.
Nine just have no idea what they're doing period.

EXAMPLE:
This year they've brought back the colour-coded titles - purple for daily, red for Monday Night Live and blue for Eviction. Now that MNL is dead and Nominations are presented via a live show again, one would think that the titles would be blue for Eviction (still) and a new colour for Nominations. That's not the case. Last night used the red MNL titles for the Eviction (which had been red in past years) and the opening sequence also credited the show as a Live show and not an Eviction - so I'm guessing tonight we will get the blue titles for Nominations or the standard purple.

Nine just have no idea what they're doing period.

EXAMPLE:
This year they've brought back the colour-coded titles - purple for daily, red for Monday Night Live and blue for Eviction. Now that MNL is dead and Nominations are presented via a live show again, one would think that the titles would be blue for Eviction (still) and a new colour for Nominations. That's not the case. Last night used the red MNL titles for the Eviction (which had been red in past years) and the opening sequence also credited the show as a Live show and not an Eviction - so I'm guessing tonight we will get the blue titles for Nominations or the standard purple.
Tbh most people don't notice that though. I wouldn't were it not for the keen observers like @the Theorist

Back