Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

i'm going to watch 500 movies next year between the years 1900 and 1999 which will be quite interesting. i'll also try to at least go on one date. which will be impossible.

Everyone finds Hugh attractive, not I, why????Puzzled me. I find him charming, lovely, talented.....but nuh the head, could not see it.

472BD6A200000578-5163949-Bombardment_We_swim_in_the_morning_and_we_have_30_people_for_lun-a-109_1512883952950.jpg

Now he is getting older, I can see it exactly in this unflattering pic......he resembles an ex, the eye bags and droopy big nose

He mostly does movies I have no interest in, so haven't actually seen Hugh in movies that much
I love Tom Gleeson, on ch 22 right now

i'm not a tom fan. not my cup of tea.

another celebrity that i thought was overrated looks wise was Angelina Jolie. but she seems to dropped off the face of the earth.

i'm not a tom fan. not my cup of tea.

another celebrity that i thought was overrated looks wise was Angelina Jolie. but she seems to dropped off the face of the earth.
Reeeeeaally? I think Angelina is ABSOLUTELY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. She so far the most beautiful female person I think I have ever seen.

I think she is enjoying it by the sounds of it.

Teddy Sinclair (Natalia Kills) should visit Australia as well.

yes, that would be quite fun. or not.

only twooo weeks until christmas.

2017, quite a boring year.

i actually think it's been quite exciting, reepbot.

oh what do you know?

more than you.

yes, sir.

bwahahahaha. pathetic. no wonder inigo laughs at you.

she does not.

whatever.

yes, that would be quite fun. or not.

only twooo weeks until christmas.

2017, quite a boring year.

i actually think it's been quite exciting, reepbot.

oh what do you know?

more than you.

yes, sir.

bwahahahaha. pathetic. no wonder inigo laughs at you.

she does not.

whatever.

She would like it here. Has a lot of artistic ability and values creative integrity and intellectual property.

Back