Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

That is a big question!

I know as a kid I never wanted to be a princess cos I didn't want to have to be like Princess Di and marry someone like Charles. Even as a kid I think I could tell that wasn't going to be a happy marriage. I think she got into a difficult position at a young age with that marriage that really damaged her life. And it was a shame. I think she seemed to be a great mum, and was thought of highly in the charities she supported, so she did some good in this world in the time she was here, which I guess is something I aspire to do.

What is your opinion of Princess Diana?

i really like her name.

i was too young to know about her growing up, or i just didn't care. recently i've been reading about the royal family, and the impact she had in such a sort time was immense. she was a complicated woman. warm yet cold. cunning yet naive.

also i've come to realise that the greatest royal love story was between charles and camilla.

i really like her name.

i was too young to know about her growing up, or i just didn't care. recently i've been reading about the royal family, and the impact she had in such a sort time was immense. she was a complicated woman. warm yet cold. cunning yet naive.

also i've come to realise that the greatest royal love story was between charles and camilla.
Yes I am pleased Charles and Camilla are together now, it just was a shit circumstance for all concerned for too many years.

Yes I am pleased Charles and Camilla are together now, it just was a shit circumstance for all concerned for too many years.

apparently the charles and diana wedding was all just a big arranged marriage all because of royal protocol.

most ineffectual sentence uttered in a TV program....

Stop... FBI

They never stop.

not long until December 25th. i shall have to go to the local coal factory and start my Christmas shopping.

Tina is no longer relevant in this day and age.

she is quite relevant. an artist whose voice is pure magic. who has lyrics that will endure through the ages. what she has done for this world will echo throughout eternity. Tina Arena is the greatest singer and artist of all time.

she is quite relevant. an artist whose voice is pure magic. who has lyrics that will endure through the ages. what she has done for this world will echo throughout eternity. Tina Arena is the greatest singer and artist of all time.

tumblr_mnl76jwZb61rb87wyo1_400.gif

Back