Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Depends what you consider interesting? For example are you after history, beauty, adventure, an unusual experience etc? Coastal, mountains, bushlands, lakes?

Anything that you find interesting. What would an isee New Zealand holiday look like? Where would you go? What would you do?

Anything that you find interesting. What would an isee New Zealand holiday look like? Where would you go? What would you do?
Mine would involve seeing family more than anything else these days so it probably would be very different than a Reepbot holiday to NZ would.

1 Place I haven't been yet and I would like to is Fiordland. I actually haven't spent much time in the south island but I am told there is a lot of beautiful places there, but most of what I can go by is from the north Island. I also like Waiheke Island, for the beauty, feeling and wine. Rotorua is an experience unlike many others I have heard of in the world. Russell and Kerikeri for the history. Kawakawa for the public toilets. Hot water beach for the experience.

Mine would involve seeing family more than anything else these days so it probably would be very different than a Reepbot holiday to NZ would.

1 Place I haven't been yet and I would like to is Fiordland. I actually haven't spent much time in the south island but I am told there is a lot of beautiful places there, but most of what I can go by is from the north Island. I also like Waiheke Island, for the beauty, feeling and wine. Rotorua is an experience unlike many others I have heard of in the world. Russell and Kerikeri for the history. Kawakawa for the public toilets. Hot water beach for the experience.

Cool. Who are some well known people from new zealand?

Cool. Who are some well known people from new zealand?
Sir Edmund Hillary, earnest Rutherford, Neill and tim Finn, Peter Jackson, Anna pacquin, kimbra, lorde, flight of the concords, Katherine Mansfield, Kate Sheppard, Dave dobbyn, Jean batten, Keith urban, Rebecca gibney, russel crowe... Etc

That's kinda like me asking you who are some famous Australians. There is a large list!

Sir Edmund Hillary, earnest Rutherford, Neill and tim Finn, Peter Jackson, Anna pacquin, kimbra, lorde, flight of the concords, Katherine Mansfield, Kate Sheppard, Dave dobbyn, Jean batten, Keith urban, Rebecca gibney, russel crowe... Etc

That's kinda like me asking you who are some famous Australians. There is a large list!

Who are Katherine Mansfield, Kate Sheppard, and Jean Batten?

Well if you asked me for famous Australians I would have just said Tina Arena.

f296dc1962ad6c4d14d3ff90dc3078df--tatto-quotes-best-bible-verse-tattoos.jpg

death is so scary. i need to put my feelings and thoughts on the internet so they live in ever lasting eternity.

hope. hope is what drives humanity. watching agatha christie's the adventure of the cheap flat. so fancy with all the 30's clothing and decor. decor is a funny word. i'm a fool. a foolish fool. idiot. stupid fool. that fake american accent is annoying. accents are interesting. i recorded my voice when i was doing my toastmaster speech practice and was surprised how australian my voice sounded. i know i'm australian but in my head i sound more english. am i worthless? no, no, no. guns. so awful. so poor. boooo. apparently my toastmasters club is thinking about moving which is good. might mean better parking. but we have yet to talk about it properly. besides others in my club may disagree. good on Poirot. solves another case. dating? what is dating? will i ever date again? probably not. it doesn't matter much anyway. ha ha ha. the good joking. we like the laughing, yes? change can be good it can be bad it can make you sad.

Must be excellent public toilets.

Back