Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Moose to me, do not look like they are finished - ie, the design of that animal is weird

And regarding zebra and giraffe.....ha, ha, my funny Somali friend once said to me, ever wonder why zebra and giraffe are so plentiful???
They taste like shit:)

I now have the mental image of zebras holding lollipop roadcrossing signs outside a school.

zebra-crossing-l.jpg

Reactions: kxk
I have pneumonia!! And apparently it's secondary to something else. Have to wait for tests to come back to determine the something else. Could be influenza A or a double barrell named virus.

I have pneumonia!! And apparently it's secondary to something else. Have to wait for tests to come back to determine the something else. Could be influenza A or a double barrell named virus.

The flu this year is so bad. I hope you feel better soon. Have lots of fluids and rest up

Oh dear! Sending you get well vibes.

Oh dear. Hopefully the medicos can clear it up quickly. Do you need hospitalisation? Keep your fluids up and rest, rest, rest and feel better soon.

Have been told under what circumstances to head to hospital but the place is full. Lots of sickness around town.

Back