Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

For about six weeks, FitnFast gyms had been running a challenge for the State of Origin, where you were challenged to check in at the gym and on the fitnfastgyms facebook page for a maximum of twice per day (of course you can visit your gym more times than that per day), and at the end of the challenge, the person who has checked in the most wins. First prize - ipad. Second prize - one year free membership. Third prize - six months free membership. The gyms have memberships in Victoria, NSW, ACT and I think Queensland, so potentially a large number of challengers. Well, guess who won sec

ond prize. That would be me! It was the prize I was aiming for but not really anticipating winning. Slightly chuffed really.

That is so good to read! Dedicated and won :) Never been into gyms myself, but whatever makes life aok for you and to win that is awesome x

I still thrilled that I'm an 'aunt'. I am sure Junior is thriving and loving life and relishing his opportunities at giving his parents many sleepless nights. As for being crap at sleeping, I've discovered hitherto unknown talents at being a night owl. Praise be for night shift.

People forget that they want life 24/7 these days and that it takes people to be there and SERVE for that.

Night Owl Myself, I was called a witch etc for that, and whatever reasons ....... So Glad that party has left :) Talk about judgement!

It's quiet without the rabble... I wonder if they will come back. When do their no expenses paid holidays finish?

Oh - I just checked when this thread was created. I guess they have another week or two. Ha. Seems like a long time!

Been a while, hey.

Hopefully, life has been very positive, for them both. There may only be 2 that MAY come back, and I look forward to a chitchat with both of them soon.

And if that toxic piece, that thought his shit did not stink, and was so superior to all, ever comes back .......................

I'm watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony and wondering if they'll have a section on hair removal. Probably not.

I was slightly excited at the gym today. Finished off my training session alongside the very slender and very fit looking Chris Judd. Yes, I am a Carlton girl. He was doing arms, I was hammys and quads.

Haha! I would have been jelly!

Edit: Having said that, I once worked out next to Dr Carl from Neighbours. My sweaty brush with almost fame.

I have gone vegetarian for the month of August. My thinking being that going without meat for a month will be my next challenge after I went without posting here for a month.

Census online has crashed, despite promises that they could handle it.

I don't even know what to say - I did mine yesterday because I knew nothing would change between yesterday and today (unless I died, which I didn't, btw) - I'm not sure if the concept still works in 2016. I looked through all my Social Media records and I still have no freaking idea what my address was 5 years ago on this day. So I had to make it up

Did the census people over estimate their capacity to handle a high volume of internet traffic?

Interesting discussion in regards to privacy and all that. Like with Xenephon refusing to write his name I think. I'm more concerned with keeping my privacy from my family rather than the government.

I want to know how many times Malcolm Turnbull has said the F word since last night. Imagine the phone call having to explain that monumental F-up. No thank you.

New here. Hi.

Heard the rumours of BB returning... probably not but we'll see hey!
I'm also into the Bachelor... will be lurking, liking and maybe posting about that!

So, this is the OFFICIAL off-topic thread I'm posting in right? Cool!
See you guys about.

I want to know how many times Malcolm Turnbull has said the F word since last night. Imagine the phone call having to explain that monumental F-up. No thank you.

I heard they blamed it on foriegn hackers.

New here. Hi.

Heard the rumours of BB returning... probably not but we'll see hey!
I'm also into the Bachelor... will be lurking, liking and maybe posting about that!

So, this is the OFFICIAL off-topic thread I'm posting in right? Cool!
See you guys about.

Hello fingers. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are lots of wonderful posters on this forum.

I did my toastmasters speech earlier tonight. It went ok. I am also going to be entering the humorous competition in my club which will happen in September/October.[DOUBLEPOST=1470830800][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks sweets!
I bet!

A shame there is no Australian Big Brother. Will you be watching Survivor?

Yep, a DAMN shame. But BB's been off air since 2008 as far as I'm concerned.

Survivor... dunno, do you want me to? Only seen an episode here and there in the past.

Back