Skip to main content

New late show!! - Late Night Feast (Tuesdays)

I did think family dinner... but this is already covered in the daily shows whereas I'm sure there is plenty of other situations not covered in the daily show at all due to their mature-themed nature. But if they did only cover the dinner I'd be disappointed.

As I posted in the Photoshop thread, maybe it is just a sponsorship tie-in :rolleyes:

bbau9---2013---TitlecardModified-LNF-kfc.jpg

Foxtel reports the first episode will be rated MA15+.

Synopsis: Join us as we offer a more grown-up and intriguing insight in to the lives of the Big Brothers housemates.

Foxtel guides have been updated and unfortunately Late Night Feast has been rated down to M, which is an advisory classification not a legally restrictive one :(.

I'm surprised the show is not called Big Brother: Late Night Feast. Without the BB prefiix it willl not come up in guides when searching for BB.

Foxtel guides have been updated and unfortunately Late Night Feast has been rated down to M, which is an advisory classification not a legally restrictive one :(.

I'm surprised the show is not called Big Brother: Late Night Feast. Without the BB prefiix it willl not come up in guides when searching for BB.

Getting worse by the minute :( Sounds like a glorified Confidential.

I was having some reserved hope at this new show when it was first announced and after seeing initial MA15 listings. But I must admit, I don't feel at all confident now. The editors will still be able to show more than they can at 7pm but I just feel like an M classification means they're still going to cut out the conversations we want to hear and we'll still be left wondering who the housemates really are.

im still looking forward to it, the more BB we get, the better.
no sense in getting down about it until we actually see it, and im sure they could bump it back up to MA15+ if they needed to... but considering its more about the conversations rather than watching HMs shower naked, im pretty sure M will cover all decent stuff

Well, as last night's Live Feed Updates proved, looks like BB has decided to contrive content solely for this show. He had all the HM's sit at a table to discuss "big topics" (marriage equality, etc) and then gave them alcohol, leading them to have fun in the spa, etc.

Sure, this should still become reasonably interesting new footage, especially seeing the HM's drunk, but I don't like that the whole scenario had to be pre-planned and set-up. It kinda defeats the purpose of having conversations and discussions flowing naturally.

I'm sure last night's events won't be the only focus of Tuesday's episode (at least it better not be) but my hopes for the show have just unfortunately downsized.

Appears they have added Big Brother to the name in listings but in doing so broke the link on Nine's own website. Anyway you can see that it is rated M here

I wish I could watch it live but alas no I'm in the US. Luckily I can watch the show before work thanks to *********** but nothing afterwards just no time. Fingers crossed they are posted on youtube by the time I get home :)

They have just put up an ad for tomorrows show on Youtube, seems like it will mostly focus on the party big brother threw them:

[video=youtube;_3885JOET8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3885JOET8g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Lol of course they put Ben in the direct center of the group shot at the end of that ad.

They have just put up an ad for tomorrows show on Youtube, seems like it will mostly focus on the party big brother threw them:

[video=youtube;_3885JOET8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3885JOET8g&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Honestly, I'm not going to be surprised if the entire hour is centred around the party.

It makes sense. "Late Night Feast". Big Brother supplied them with alcohol and set the whole thing up for this show. It will start with all the HM's discussing "adult" conversations like marriage equality and refugees, as prompted by Big Brother, and then they're given music to dance to and are subsequently lead to the spa shenanigans.

Rather than allow all the "mature" BB content to flow and form naturally, the whole thing will be contrived and forced.

I know this is really negative of me, but it seems true enough.

What makes it worse is that I've just realised, "Late Night Feast", the party... what's the bet that Big Brother will make them do this once a week for as long as this show airs? So rather than getting a combination of mature content from throughout the series in the house, instead the show's main focus will be a weekly uplate party from the house like this one.

I reckon this same thing is gonna happen every week, like the "family dinner".

I could be wrong but that's just what I'm gathering from the show right now before the first episode airs.

People... Please. Chilllll.... Let Ch 10 find their feet. I am sure Ch 9 took a year. Loved Gretelandv sad she left,but give S a go to grow into the role.

Honestly, I'm not going to be surprised if the entire hour is centred around the party.

It makes sense. "Late Night Feast". Big Brother supplied them with alcohol and set the whole thing up for this show. It will start with all the HM's discussing "adult" conversations like marriage equality and refugees, as prompted by Big Brother, and then they're given music to dance to and are subsequently lead to the spa shenanigans.

Rather than allow all the "mature" BB content to flow and form naturally, the whole thing will be contrived and forced.

What makes it worse is that I've just realised, "Late Night Feast", the party... what's the bet that Big Brother will make them do this once a week for as long as this show airs? So rather than getting a combination of mature content from throughout the series in the house, instead the show's main focus will be a weekly uplate party from the house like this one.

I could be wrong but that's just what I'm gathering from the show right now before the first episode airs.

^ This. Also, the reduction from MA to M is concerning. Oh well, as someone wise once told me "better than nothing" ;)

Lol of course they put Ben in the direct center of the group shot at the end of that ad.

Also, did you notice that Mikkayla, Tahan, Caleb and Jasmin are on the ends of the group shot? Interesting...

Still want to see what happened during that party night.

[MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION]: You've expressed my concerns as well. I guess we will get more clarification once we see the 2nd episode of Late Night Feast.

The ad doesn't fill me with confidence. I really don't want to see a bunch of drunk 20-somethings pawing at each other and sucking face.

I'll reserve judgment until the show airs.

Better to go into it with low expectations than high, though. Hopefully we're pleasantly surprised.

Back