Skip to main content

New late show!! - Late Night Feast (Tuesdays)

LOVING this idea! Quite a few programming & scheduling changes!

I do hope there's another daily show on Saturdays... We want BB on more than just 5 nights a week!

thanks Alex M :) nice to know producers listen to their fans :D

Firstly well done Alex for getting this into the schedule - though knowing Aussie TV it'll probably be out of the schedules by the time it's due to air, and if it does air hope it lasts longer than the original late night Confidential did. Crap name too by the way.

So are people a bit happier now ??
They're basically undoing all the risks and going back to the same old same old. Don't get why the Superpower is being returned to the evictee if they're keeping Showdown.

Listening to fans is dangerous - BB will never work if ran by committee - it needs to be run by Big Brother, and you may piss a few people off along the way, but so be it.

Firstly well done Alex for getting this into the schedule - though knowing Aussie TV it'll probably be out of the schedules by the time it's due to air, and if it does air hope it lasts longer than the original late night Confidential did. Crap name too by the way.

They're basically undoing all the risks and going back to the same old same old. Don't get why the Superpower is being returned to the evictee if they're keeping Showdown.

Listening to fans is dangerous - BB will never work if ran by committee - it needs to be run by Big Brother, and you may piss a few people off along the way, but so be it.

This series is a mess... I don't understand why BB can't choose a solid concept and stick with it until the end... It's the countless twist upon twist that is alienating fans... It's one thing to spice things up a bit throughout the series but to completely stop and restart the format to me does nothing but mess with developing story-lines... That being said the divide like most of the more recent "twists" was poorly executed to begin with... It was extremely gimmicky rather than something truly innovative that would set this series apart from the same tired format...

As I said before in regards to the late night show it's survival is extremely dependent on it's ratings and how poorly it's being executed... I suspect strong ratings for it's first showing, however if it's the same watered down, heavily edited dribble that's being dished out on all the other shows I would be surprised if it lasts 3 episodes... This way Alex M will make it look as if it is the fans fault the show failed just like BBUK did with it's nightly live feed...

Putting it on a Tuesday night is a bold and risky move. It will be competing a little against Under the Dome, which has a cult following, including myself. For the last two Tuesdays I have sweated on the Nominations show ending before the start of Under the Dome. Last week Nominations ran late, and I missed the last five minutes so as to watch the start of Under the Dome, figuring I could watch the repeat of Nominations on the web, and knowing there were no repeats of Under the Dome.

This coming Tuesday night will be interesting. BB Late Night Feast may have to start a little late, say around 9.40pm, if it is not clash with the end of Under the Dome, which sometimes finishes late.

Putting it on a Tuesday night is a bold and risky move. It will be competing a little against Under the Dome, which has a cult following, including myself. For the last two Tuesdays I have sweated on the Nominations show ending before the start of Under the Dome. Last week Nominations ran late, and I missed the last five minutes so as to watch the start of Under the Dome, figuring I could watch the repeat of Nominations on the web, and knowing there were no repeats of Under the Dome.

This coming Tuesday night will be interesting. BB Late Night Feast may have to start a little late, say around 9.40pm, if it is not clash with the end of Under the Dome, which sometimes finishes late.

Under the Dome is at 9:30 on Tuesday August 27 due to the premiere of Recipe to Riches at 8:30.

I missed the last five minutes so as to watch the start of Under the Dome, figuring I could watch the repeat of Nominations on the web, and knowing there were no repeats of Under the Dome

Channel Ten have an online catch up service. You can watch UTD online.

I have also loved UTD but I can foresee a drop in the ratings when it has a bit of a shift from a mystery drama to a full blown sci-fi.

2012 press release re: BB Confidential

Once the kids have gone to bed, it’s time for some grown-up fun with Big Brother Confidential, premiering 10pm Wednesday on Channel Nine.

Big Brother Confidential reveals the cheeky, playful, quirky and downright funny side of our Housemates who have been busy entertaining themselves and each other.

2013 press release re: BB Late Night Feast

Beginning Tuesday August 27, Big Brother will offer you a more intimate insight into the lives of the Big Brother Housemates as part of a brand new show called Late Night Feast.

Going where the prime-time daily show cannot, Late Night Feast is your chance to hear the Housemates talk earnestly and candidly about a gamut of grown-up issues.

Hmmm.... Please let this be better

well i'm a bit behind for I just found out about the new show - but yah!!
this season just gets better
if this new show is done well (ie editing ) it could provide a whole new insight to the HMs,
especially since these are the conversations that they would assume would never be aired.

Yeah but see, while I agree about the hesitations regarding Late Night Feast, don't forget that they've already got Confidential still. So what they promised for the "original" Confidential premise became what we know as Confidential now - they're not going to duplicate similar footage styles. Therefore, this new show will be, generally speaking, what it's saying it is.

Naturally, as history as proven, we can't always trust things until we see it for ourselves, but I wouldn't decrease our hopes just yet.

Yeah but see, while I agree about the hesitations regarding Late Night Feast, don't forget that they've already got Confidential still. So what they promised for the "original" Confidential premise became what we know as Confidential now - they're not going to duplicate similar footage styles. Therefore, this new show will be, generally speaking, what it's saying it is.

Naturally, as history as proven, we can't always trust things until we see it for ourselves, but I wouldn't decrease our hopes just yet.

Hope so .... Although...... The confidential we have now is not the confidential as described in the media release last year. They ony had one show at 10pm didn't they?? Then they moved it to 8pm?

Under the dome is lame. It's aliens, read the books.

Anyway, this is good news still.

Back