Skip to main content

New late show!! - Late Night Feast (Tuesdays)

It has been confirmed that Late Night Feast will premiere Tuesday August 27 at 9:30 pm.

Here is the article from the mediaspy forums:

In a massive week of BIG BROTHER next week, two Housemates will be evicted Monday, the house will unite Wednesday, and SHOWDOWN will move to its new time on Thursday.

On Monday night, the Australian public will decide the fate of two of this week’s nominated Housemates in a massive Double Eviction, followed by a live Nominations show on Tuesday where another six Housemates will be facing possible eviction from the BIG BROTHER House.Wednesday will see the demise of the wall between the Safe and Halfway Houses as the House finally becomes united for the first time this series, and a brand new bedroom will be unveiled.

The weekly SHOWDOWN will take place on Thursday with the winner being granted the power to swap a nominee, as well as the coveted night in the Presidential Suite.

From the following Monday onwards (26th August), the Evictee will throw a bomb in to the house as they leave, by handing over the Nominations Superpower to a Housemate of their choice.

BIG BROTHER has listened to his audience and due to demand has created a brand new show called Late Night Feast, which will premiere on Tuesday 27th August at 9.30pm. Late Night Feast will offer viewers a more grown-up and intriguing insight in to the lives of the BIG BROTHER Housemates.

Voting lines will re-open on Thursday night during the show once the SHOWDOWN winner has swapped a nominee.

Link:http://www.mediaspy.org/forum/index.php?/topic/22348-big-brother/page-76#entry964300

I, for one, am very happy. I will reserve full judgement for when it all airs, but this is a huge step in the right direction.

I guess with the ratings being so bad they had to do something, and I think this is a really good move. It's nice to feel as though we - as the public and as fans - have a voice.

I hope it will be assembled in order - like things that happened at the beginning of the week go at the beginning of the show, things at the end of week, end of show.

So is this a rebadged Big Brother Extra, that never made it to tv last year? Not complaining...

I hope it will be assembled in order - like things that happened at the beginning of the week go at the beginning of the show, things at the end of week, end of show.

So is this a rebadged Big Brother Extra, that never made it to tv last year? Not complaining...

Agreed :) And I am also on the excited side of the fence.

So are people a bit happier now ??

Hell yeah! this is seriously awesome.. anything that will give us more insight (than the highly edited 'fluffy' daily show) into what the housemates are like and the actual dynamics of the house is fantastic

I appreciate them listening to us, definitely. Will reserve judgement until I see the show.

On another note, Alex cracked a funny;

intelligent forward-thinking Housemates

Yeah like 3 of them!

I appreciate them listening to us, definitely. Will reserve judgement until I see the show.

On another note, Alex cracked a funny;

Yeah like 3 of them!

lol.. the Barbie twins and George Clooney? ;-) Now that'd be a twist!

beginning tuesday august 27, big brother will offer you a more intimate insight into the lives of the big brother housemates as part of a brand new show called late night feast.

Going where the prime-time daily show cannot, late night feast is your chance to hear the housemates talk earnestly and candidly about a gamut of grown-up issues.

This is a juicy serve of television that gives you a deeper dive into this australian microcosm. Expect to learn a little that might shock you, stir you up or turn you a little pink in the cheeks.

“we have housemates this year who are having conversations that we can’t show at 7pm,” says big brother executive producer alex mavroidakis. “big brother isn’t deaf. Late night feast has been introduced in response to the callout from our thousands of fans who desperately want to see a late night strand brought back into the big brother stratosphere.

“it’s not uncut, this is a smut free zone. When you place a core of intelligent forward-thinking housemates in close confines they’re going to have mature and insightful conversation. This is our way to give you a closer, more intimate, look at the people who’ve captured australia’s attention.”

be still my beating heart :)

Hell yeah! this is seriously awesome.. anything that will give us more insight (than the highly edited 'fluffy' daily show) into what the housemates are like and the actual dynamics of the house is fantastic

Sums up my feelings perfectly :)

Oh my god I am about to have heart palpitations!

This is exactly the type of show I have wanted. Uncut without the nudity - just the "mature" conversations.

Please don't let me down - this could be AMAZING and could potentially save the series!

C A N N O T W A I T

This is fantastic news. It's really good they are actually listening to the viewing audience. I was only mouthing off here the other day how I wish they would bring back Big Brother Uplate. It didn't occur to me that someone might be taking note of what we all say. So if enough people complain about something, it seems they really do listen. I said yesterday how I hate that wall/divider (seen lots of others hate it too) and they are going to bring it down. :D It does pay off to speak up and voice your opinion. And if everyone speaks out, then it can go a long way. I used to love watching Big Brother uplate Live and Uncut and we may never get that, but I'm certainly not complaining about this. :D

I'm sure it will be very tame compared to uncut and adults only. I remember Alex saying in some interview how they were able to get Mikkayla who is a teacher going in this year as they didn't need to fear being shown in the nude or anything.

So not live? On almost every day or just once a week? Not sure if this is an uplate or uncut replacement.

Back